replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    You do that to yourself man haha
    Ok. Maybe I am a dick. But im a realistic dick

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    The argument got heated because Xixak got off-track trying to make me look like a dick for being realistic..
    You do that to yourself man haha

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Technically you're right, but you have to admit. The argument got really heated up!
    The argument got heated because Xixak got off-track trying to make me look like a dick for being realistic..

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    Technically, I'm right?

More like technically, I am spot mother fucking on!
    Technically you're right, but you have to admit. The argument got really heated up!

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Technically, I'm right?

More like technically, I am spot mother fucking on!

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    I don't know that it was a "flame" war. Isn't that where you just resort to calling each other names?
    From Urban Dictionary:

A flame war is a heated argument between two individuals, that results in those involved posting personal attacks on each other during or instead of debating the topic at hand.

Most forums have rules that forbid flaming. This is because the quality of conversation on a forum can be seriously degraded by a flame war. Topics can be "hijacked" by two people who would rather flame each other than discuss the subject of the thread.
    So yes, technically you're right.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    No problem. We all make mistakes even if your mistake caused a 2 page flame war lol :P
    I don't know that it was a "flame" war. Isn't that where you just resort to calling each other names?

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    No problem. We all make mistakes even if your mistake caused a 2 page flame war lol :P
    LOL I know. Whoops.

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Sorry about that guys. Wanted to put that in the Wall thread, didn't realize I put it in the wrong one until now. Completely irrelevant

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    Blacklash here you go as to your question of what started the Wall thing
    Yea I know how it started, but why was it started here of all places?

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Sorry about that guys. Wanted to put that in the Wall thread, didn't realize I put it in the wrong one until now. Completely irrelevant

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Whatta guy.
    Blacklash here you go as to your question of what started the Wall thing

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    I don't even know how this thread turned from a Jennings thread to a Wall thread. Stick to the topic people or make a new thread on the topic. Don't ruin a perfectly fine thread with another random topic that doesn't correlate with the original topic.
    That can only happen during offseason

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    And yet you posted this on another thread.
    He thinks he's smarter than everyone here. So don't bother trying to prove otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    Vykis wrote: View Post
    Quick review of this thread: Milwaukee will suck, Pistons are a team that will be in the race for the 8th seed and while having a lot of talent is pretty poorly put together, donating 1/16th of your yearly salary is a dick move if you're a public figure
    I don't even know how this thread turned from a Jennings thread to a Wall thread. Stick to the topic people or make a new thread on the topic. Don't ruin a perfectly fine thread with another random topic that doesn't correlate with the original topic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X