X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    In what context is giving money to charity a dick move?
    In the context that it's 1/16th of your yearly salary...did you miss that part?

or in an even bigger picture 1/80th of your contract...

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    1 million dollars is a lot of money. But it just seems like a dick move from someone who's getting paid 16 times that a year..
    In what context is giving money to charity a dick move?

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    1 million dollars is a lot of money. But it just seems like a dick move from someone who's getting paid 16 times that a year..
    oh c'mon!

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied

Whatta guy.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Both Brandons have shooting problems.
    No actually they don't have any problems shooting whatsoever..

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Hahahaha. I didn't even realize it was a brandon for brandon swap..that's howls. Brandon Wright should of been included somehow
    Both Brandons have shooting problems.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    It's only fitting that a Brandon commented on this thread!
    Hahahaha. I didn't even realize it was a brandon for brandon swap..that's howls. Brandon Wright should of been included somehow

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I gotta be honest. I wanted the Raps to draft Kemba or Knight back in the 11 draft. Kemba was my first choice. And he's a good player. Better than the Raps starting PG.

Thank god they drafted JV though. One of Colangelo's better decision.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Nah. I still think they're a playoff team, but a borderline playoff team. They will probably get the 8th spot in the playoffs as I see Washington and Cleveland being the better team. They have the talent level to make the playoffs especially defensively. They also have training camp together which will help with their team chemistry. The only real problem with the Pistons is their offense. Like you said, they have chuckers in Jennings, Stuckey and Smith who are also very inconsistent at times. Overall, their talent level is much higher than ours. It's safe to say that our playoff chances are growing slimmer as the offseason goes on.
    They'll make the playoffs if they play their starters 48 minutes a game. They don't have a bench.

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Detroit's starting backcourt is now:

Jennings - chucker
    Stuckey - chucker
    Josh Smith - chucker

No way they're making the playoffs this year. Everything will have to work out perfectly for that to happen. Even two relatively solid bigs in Drummond/Monroe can even that out.
    Nah. I still think they're a playoff team, but a borderline playoff team. They will probably get the 8th spot in the playoffs as I see Washington and Cleveland being the better team. They have the talent level to make the playoffs especially defensively. They also have training camp together which will help with their team chemistry. The only real problem with the Pistons is their offense. Like you said, they have chuckers in Jennings, Stuckey and Smith who are also very inconsistent at times. Overall, their talent level is much higher than ours. It's safe to say that our playoff chances are growing slimmer as the offseason goes on.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Detroit's starting backcourt is now:

Jennings - chucker
    Stuckey - chucker
    Josh Smith - chucker

No way they're making the playoffs this year. Everything will have to work out perfectly for that to happen. Even two relatively solid bigs in Drummond/Monroe can even that out.

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    Xixak wrote: View Post
    You are bang on lol (except for part about Knight being more efficient than Jennings... not really tbh). I have a feeling if BC was still our GM our team would look like this right now:

Jennings
    DeMar
    Gay
    Smoove
    Val

With Amir, Lowry, Ross and our 2014 and 2016 1st round picks gone.
    Not really. Personally, if you compare the two, I think Knight is an overall much more efficient player especially if you consider the fact that Jennings has 2 seasons over Knight and the fact that Jennings was the number two option on offense for the Bucks last season. If Jennings doesn't show maturity and improvement offensively and defensively, I'm confident saying that I think Knight have an overall better career than Jennings. Hopefully, Billups will straighten him up!

Leave a comment:

• Vykis
    replied
    Brandon wrote:
    3/25 for Jennings is outrageous. The guy is a replacement player. Dumars is throwing around money like the chairman of the Federal Reserve.
    Theese contracts are pretty decent compared to Ben Gordon and Charlie V, but just because those were so awful even Colangelo probably was like: "What the fuck is this guy doing"?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Brandon wrote:
    3/25 for Jennings is outrageous. The guy is a replacement player. Dumars is throwing around money like the chairman of the Federal Reserve.
    It's only fitting that a Brandon commented on this thread!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X