Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Toronto steal Dwight Powell from the Mavericks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Toronto steal Dwight Powell from the Mavericks?

I admit, I don't have the time I used to to follow every team in the NBA, nor my old guilty pleasure "Canadian Born Players", however, I just watched highlights of Dwight Powell down in Dallas. Wow.

I had no idea he even existed, but from what I saw, this guy is a complete, and I mean COMPLETE player. He's a triple threat guy with a ripped body and length. I'd imagine his emergence (he's started the last 8-9 games) in Dallas means he wouldn't come cheap. But really, for the type of ball I like, this guy would be amazing.

I also don't have many time and don't watched NBA by 1 year and all of the teams mixed their players and I must to study every team again.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
      I admit, I don't have the time I used to to follow every team in the NBA, nor my old guilty pleasure "Canadian Born Players", however, I just watched highlights of Dwight Powell down in Dallas. Wow.

I had no idea he even existed, but from what I saw, this guy is a complete, and I mean COMPLETE player. He's a triple threat guy with a ripped body and length. I'd imagine his emergence (he's started the last 8-9 games) in Dallas means he wouldn't come cheap. But really, for the type of ball I like, this guy would be amazing.

Yeah ladies will love him

Comment

"Yeah ladies will love him"
        Hahaha! Brings an all new meaning to the term "triple threat guy."

Comment

Working...
        X