Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I don't think so.

    Notice those shots are all catch and shoot?

    Same deal as when Ross was in year 1 and 2.

    Catch and shoot are their strengths.

    Casey-ball negates those strengths and gets them to play to their weaknesses and low efficiency ball.

    Yes, the hate runs deep for Casey as a head coach.
    Casey-Ball is a mish-mash of ISO plays and Horns. We saw him use only side this year... who knows what'll occur next year?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

    Comment


    • Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Casey-Ball is a mish-mash of ISO plays and Horns. We saw him use only side this year... who knows what'll occur next year?
      dude I know its a free country but your sig is a little over-the-top. You'd think we had a combination of rob babcock/david kahn/isaiah thomas running things
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        dude I know its a free country but your sig is a little over-the-top. You'd think we had a combination of rob babcock/david kahn/isaiah thomas running things
        I'll change it again.


        Maybe something to do with Bruno?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

        Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

        Comment


        • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          I don't think so.

          Notice those shots are all catch and shoot?

          Same deal as when Ross was in year 1 and 2.

          Catch and shoot are their strengths.

          Casey-ball negates those strengths and gets them to play to their weaknesses and low efficiency ball.

          Yes, the hate runs deep for Casey as a head coach.
          bruno isolation actually happened this season, multiple times. #FireCasey

          Comment


          • KHD wrote: View Post
            bruno isolation actually happened this season, multiple times. #FireCasey
            Oh I know

            Comment


            • KHD wrote: View Post
              bruno isolation actually happened this season, multiple times. #FireCasey
              Pretty much every time he touched the ball after his great showing against Milwaukee (wherein he played off the ball and nailed two catch and shoot threes).
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • I think Bruno has been confirmed for summer league as well, though BeBe is still up in the air, for whatever reason (injury? National team?).
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • I hope Bruno can at least play a little this year.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • KHD wrote: View Post
                    bruno isolation actually happened this season, multiple times. #FireCasey
                    Lol wait. You guys want players to run plays in garbage time which gets bruno an open shot.

                    You guys must not watch much garbage time then lmao.

                    It's literally 5 end of bench players getting theirs in about 2 mins, ain't nobody setting screens for bruno to hit a three haha
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                    Comment


                    • Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Lol wait. You guys want players to run plays in garbage time which gets bruno an open shot.

                      You guys must not watch much garbage time then lmao.

                      It's literally 5 end of bench players getting theirs in about 2 mins, ain't nobody setting screens for bruno to hit a three haha
                      A lot of teams actually run sets to get development time in for their bench. We just continue the ISO garbage

                      Comment


                      • https://instagram.com/p/27HYToHsUX/
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

                        Comment


                        • draps wrote: View Post
                          A lot of teams actually run sets to get development time in for their bench. We just continue the ISO garbage
                          I dont think they do. They run half assed screens then usually end up taking a contested shot and or dunk because the defense really doesnt care.

                          And the raps also ran those half assed screens for bruno but since they were half assed the defender stayed with bruno so he went iso. I see nothing wrong with that since the entire crowd went crazy for him to shoot

                          If you want plays run for him. She should have played in actuall minutes, and he didnt. And it should also be known that the entire raptors organization basically stated he would hardly ever play this year. Masai literally said that right after he drafted him. So its not all casey, relax
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                          Comment


                          • Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            I dont think they do. They run half assed screens then usually end up taking a contested shot and or dunk because the defense really doesnt care.

                            And the raps also ran those half assed screens for bruno but since they were half assed the defender stayed with bruno so he went iso. I see nothing wrong with that since the entire crowd went crazy for him to shoot

                            If you want plays run for him. She should have played in actuall minutes, and he didnt. And it should also be known that the entire raptors organization basically stated he would hardly ever play this year. Masai literally said that right after he drafted him. So its not all casey, relax
                            The problem isn't Bruno but that the offense can't set up a shot for anyone through ball movement. Unless a player can shoot off the bounce they aren't getting shots

                            Comment


                            • Such absolute comments.

                              wow.

                              How many Coaches, assistants, a GM you all love, and yet, they run offences that don't work but they don't know it, and they can't play defence because the coach can't set one up properly.

                              Does this make actual sense to people? And if, for a moment it doesn't, is there any chance people can look a bit deeper, and use a bit more objectivity to see that perhaps there is way more happening than just what you perceive to be a bad coach?

                              Comment


                              • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                I don't think so.

                                Notice those shots are all catch and shoot?

                                Same deal as when Ross was in year 1 and 2.

                                Catch and shoot are their strengths.

                                Casey-ball negates those strengths and gets them to play to their weaknesses and low efficiency ball.

                                Yes, the hate runs deep for Casey as a head coach.
                                It just makes MU's decision to retain DC all the more counter productive. If we are tanking then JV and Bruno need minutes --DC is not the right coach for the young guys to develop .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X