Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aksoy511
    replied
    But why caboclo is gone in the nba, he is that great though i started to like raptors here in this website after rooting any team that defeat gsw. Totally hate of GSW here.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    So, can we hire this bum again, or what?

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    It's time to bring back Caboclo back to the raptors....... I am telling y'all

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Year 7...its a lucky number. Maybe he will make it.

THE GUY

he was like I guess 4 yrs from 10 yrs away but

HERE HE IS

#BRUNO2022
    #BRUNOOOOO
    #KAWHIIIIIII20211111111

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    Woodsher wrote: View Post
    I'm waiting for new news on Bruno.
    He's a decent player. Im excited for this guy!
    News is here!

Bruno is now... 4 days away from being 4 days away from being out of quarantine ahahah

Leave a comment:

• Woodsher
    replied
    I'm waiting for new news on Bruno.
    He's a decent player. Im excited for this guy!

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    https://www.si.com/nba/grizzlies/new...act-guaranteed

Should we get him back?!?!!? Why’d we give up on this guy for Malachi “can’t play basketball” Richardson anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    (I know, the tax, but we could get him back now, right?!?!??)

BRAZILIAN KD

Also DeMar thread should’ve stayed in everything Raptors, boooooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    c-troop wrote: View Post

lol
    Bruno getting rotation mins for the Grizzlies! a lottery team! congrats i guess lmfao.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Vindication is mine! (aka Bruno's still in the league y'all)

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    c-troop wrote: View Post

i don't know if you can't understand english, or if you simply enjoy denying raw stats.

Bruno dropped 31 in the d-league at age 21.

How many usc players even make it to the d-league, let alone the nba?

Delon wright is 25, and you seem to have no complaints about him, i'm pretty sure he was all pac 10 at some point.

Bruno is still one of the youngest players we have.

You're becoming delusional, and i'm worried about you trex.
    the great one wrote: View Post

holy fuck. Why do you keep talking about the d-league???? It's the fucking d-league!!!! Stop talking about his 31 points bullshit. It means nothing. Vander blue won the fucking mvp in that league last year and he's nothing more than a garbage time player in the nba.

As for wright, what's your point exactly? He's shown that he's an nba player. That he's good enough to be at least a backup pg in the nba. Your boy bruno has shown nothing. I don't give a shit how old he is. He's entering his 4th season and the guy still plays like an idiot. He hasn't gotten any better. He plays like a clown even on garbage time.

You're completely delusional if you think this guy will play any meaningful mins in the nba.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    If there are any Bruno fans still here and you subscribe to The Athletic, the Memphis site has an article.

https://theathletic.com/819498/2019/...ould-be-using/

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    was hoping there was new news on Bruno
    https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-deal-rockets/

Bruno Caboclo has reached a deal with the Houston Rockets, according to ESPN’s Chris Haynes.

Free agent forward Bruno Caboclo, Houston have reach an agreement, league sources tell ESPN.

An Exhibit 10 deal is an NBA contract worth a minimum salary and no bonuses, but gives a team the flexibility to convert the contract into a two-way contract, which would then tie Caboclo closely with Houston’s G League franchise, the Rio Grande Valley Vipers.

The G League is Bruno’s claim to fame, where he helped lead the Raptors 905 to a title in 2017.

Originally drafted 20th overall by the Toronto Raptors and an instant fan favourite, Caboclo was traded before last season’s deadline to the Sacramento Kings in exchange for swingman Malachi Richardson.

He was not re-signed after his contract expired.

Caboclo would be entering his fifth season in the league, if he were to make Houston’s final roster.

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    My apologies as I will be succinct.

Keon can go to the NBA subforum and he will survive. If people genuinely share his desire to talk about Demar, then he won’t be alone. Demar’s career trajectory isn’t part of the Raptors anymore.

Other threads will be moved. Mods are people with jobs and summer and stuff - some things take longer than others. I went back for the last few pages and moved the ones that jumped out at me in the time I had. More importantly, someone made the decision to do it and there’s no reason for me or anyone to overrule that. Fact is, Demar plays for San Antonio now and we have an amazing player to talk about now (plus Danny Green is a nice fit).

To your last line “heartlessly traded him away” - would you expect Masai to pass on Kawhi to appease Demar? That’s a bold stance - feel free to discuss in the Masai Thread, Demar thread, or start a new thread.
    Thanks for your reply, that's fair enough reasoning I suppose, even though I would've rather kept the thread around. I guess the idea of a Demar-less Raptors is still taking some getting used to for me, as great a future as it might lead to in the end! Appreciate the sticky for the Demar thread though, that's a nice nod to keeping him relevant on these forums
    Last edited by NeedTristanThompson; Wed Jul 25, 2018, 01:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Is that guy for real?

Anyhow..... Cobloco was a massive stiff.

Told ya so.

end thread/

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    My apologies as I will be succinct.

Keon can go to the NBA subforum and he will survive. If people genuinely share his desire to talk about Demar, then he won’t be alone. Demar’s career trajectory isn’t part of the Raptors anymore.

Other threads will be moved. Mods are people with jobs and summer and stuff - some things take longer than others. I went back for the last few pages and moved the ones that jumped out at me in the time I had. More importantly, someone made the decision to do it and there’s no reason for me or anyone to overrule that. Fact is, Demar plays for San Antonio now and we have an amazing player to talk about now (plus Danny Green is a nice fit).

To your last line “heartlessly traded him away” - would you expect Masai to pass on Kawhi to appease Demar? That’s a bold stance - feel free to discuss in the Masai Thread, Demar thread, or start a new thread.
    This free service you provide to us....DO IT BETTER!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X