X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    #firecasey

Comment

• If we re-sign DeMar and Casey to five year deals it will cause an outcome not unlike the ending of Kingsman: The Secret Service.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        If we re-sign DeMar and Casey to five year deals it will cause an outcome not unlike the ending of Kingsman: The Secret Service.
        Well now I have to go watch that movie to understand or risk the spoiler of an explanation....
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Well now I have to go watch that movie to understand or risk the spoiler of an explanation....
          It's worth watching

Comment

• Honestly hoping thay the Raps lose in the first round so it force Ujiris hand to move foreward

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              LOL. The collective conniption fit on RR and RealGM would be highly entertaining if nothing else....

Comment

Honestly hoping thay the Raps lose in the first round so it force Ujiris hand to move foreward
                I hate this kind of crap attitude.

Pisses me off so much. How about we fucking win and move forwards from there?

Comment

Honestly hoping thay the Raps lose in the first round so it force Ujiris hand to move foreward
                  JWash wrote: View Post
                  I hate this kind of crap attitude.

Pisses me off so much. How about we fucking win and move forwards from there?
                  I don't necessarily agree with OSC's approach, but I understand the logic.

If one believes that Casey is absolutely incapable (under ANY circumstances) of taking this team to elite/championship status, it makes sense to hope for an outcome that makes Uriji's decision very obvious. Short-term pain for long-term gain.

Comment

• That logic should have died after last season. Last season, if we lost in the playoffs, at least Casey would be gone.

Didn't happen.

Better off just rooting for wins, they are more fun and there doesn't seem to be a correlation with Casey's continued employment anyway.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      That logic should have died after last season. Last season, if we lost in the playoffs, at least Casey would be gone.

Didn't happen.

Better off just rooting for wins, they are more fun and there doesn't seem to be a correlation with Casey's continued employment anyway.
                      But contractual obligation was the difference between last year and this year. Important factor for Ujiri to consider, I would assume.

Comment

But contractual obligation was the difference between last year and this year. Important factor for Ujiri to consider, I would assume.
                        Meh. I think if Ujiri wanted to fire him, he'd have been gone.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• In other coaching news, Mike Budenholzer has the same $2 million annual salary as Brett Brown, lol.

http://www.otherleague.com/contracts...acts-salaries/

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Meh. I think if Ujiri wanted to fire him, he'd have been gone.
                            I completely disagree, but it's besides the point because we'll never know.

I'm 100% rooting for our team in the playoffs, just knowing that if we falter and fail early, there is a silver lining that Casey will be fired.

Comment

In other coaching news, Mike Budenholzer has the same $2 million annual salary as Brett Brown, lol.

http://www.otherleague.com/contracts...acts-salaries/
                              So wait, Budenholzer's contract is up after this season? Let's hire him.

Comment

Wow. I'll just leave it at that.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X