Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    100%. And scola only got like 11 minutes anyways. He starts the game but he's a 2nd stringer thru and thru.
    11 minutes down from 16 in game 1, and that's down from the usual 18-20 in the regular season. I think Casey is just starting him for familiarity for both the starting line up and Patterson.

Comment

• Nice job Case. Let's hope this game is not an outlier.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
        In my view DC had his best coaching game in his five year tenure in Toronto . Save starting Scola he made all the right moves in game 2. He exploited a weakness inside with JV and his game plan for PG was solid. He deserves credit. Sitting DD in the fourth took balls. He showed team success is more important that star status or individual ego.
        Wasnt able to watch the game, was DD doing the same things as last game?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Yup

Comment

• Benching DeMar in the 4th

It was the right thing to do and may contribute to ultimately winning the series. If you can't contribute to the offense/defense then you need to be benched in favour of a teammate who can do something/anything to help the team win.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              He couldn't have played any worse. No exaggeration.

Comment

• As someone who has been calling #FireCasey, gotta give him respect for last night.

He finally did what needed doing, benching Derozan and letting ball movement occur.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  As someone who has been calling #FireCasey, gotta give him respect for last night.

He finally did what needed doing, benching Derozan and letting ball movement occur.
                  If we could just address Scola, it would have been a near perfect game from the sidelines.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    If we could just address Scola, it would have been a near perfect game from the sidelines.
                    I'm hoping even Casey sees it - Scola averaging almost half his regular season mpg. Pacers are a good match-up for Patterson.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I'm hoping even Casey sees it - Scola averaging almost half his regular season mpg. Pacers are a good match-up for Patterson.
                      With their athletic PFs, Thompson seems like a better fit than Scola, if the preference is to maintain Patterson in his role/rotation.

Comment

• DD still got 31 minutes.. 'Benching' DD only happened because DD allowed it not because Casey wanted it. Still not going to give him the credit that people are giving him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          DD still got 31 minutes.. 'Benching' DD only happened because DD allowed it not because Casey wanted it. Still not going to give him the credit that people are giving him.
                          This is true.

Comment

DD still got 31 minutes.. 'Benching' DD only happened because DD allowed it not because Casey wanted it. Still not going to give him the credit that people are giving him.
                            Just when the Casey-hate was at an all-time low, and he was starting to get even an inkling of credit, somebody has to rock the boat...

Comment

I'm taking what I can get.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• you know purple bikini had to have been knocked out cold on that one
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X