Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    you know purple bikini had to have been knocked out cold on that one
    If I had any photoshop skills, I'd put Ross's face on her and DeMar on the chair.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      Just when the Casey-hate was at an all-time low, and he was starting to get even an inkling of credit, somebody has to rock the boat...

Hahaha that is my favourite online video of all time by several country miles. God bless the Internet.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        As someone who has been calling #FireCasey, gotta give him respect for last night.

He finally did what needed doing, benching Derozan and letting ball movement occur.
        Benching DD is a hollow victory, in a must win game, though. That's not going to cut it in the long run. Casey needs to run plays, like running DD off screens to get him some separation from George. PG13 is badly exposing Derozan's ability to create shots 1-on-1. PG is an elite defender, who can guard without help and without fouling - that's Demar's kryptonite.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Benching DD is a hollow victory, in a must win game, though. That's not going to cut it in the long run. Casey needs to run plays, like running DD off screens to get him some separation from George. PG13 is badly exposing Derozan's ability to create shots 1-on-1. PG is an elite defender, who can guard without help and without fouling - that's Demar's kryptonite.
          I mean they were doing some of that, but when Indy's bigs rotate over to block the paint DeMar hasn't been making passes to open shooters. Lowry faced the same defense out of the p'n'r last night and picked it apart with his passing. DeMar's still either dribbling into traffic he can't score against (or pass out of) or last night he was starting to just pull back and hesitate while PG recovered from the screen. Whatever he does it has to be a lot more decisive than last night.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            DD still got 31 minutes.. 'Benching' DD only happened because DD allowed it not because Casey wanted it. Still not going to give him the credit that people are giving him.
            What? DD allowed his benching? That's not true. I heard the press conference. Casey said " Demar would have himself asked to keep the guys that are rolling on the court" not he did ask him to do that. Casey also said Demar is a pro he understands the decision to keep him out. There's no " oh keep me out cuz I suck" generosity from Demar. People need to stop giving this guy fake credit.

Comment

Just when the Casey-hate was at an all-time low, and he was starting to get even an inkling of credit, somebody has to rock the boat...

I love how the driver was the 1st person to disappear. It was your fault, dammit!

Comment

Scraptor needs to find a way to have this in the Game Thread OP.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Can anybody put Raptors' players' faces lmao
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The way the bald guy fell down lool
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The driver of the boat, Marvin Carter, III of Memphis, TN suffered moderate injuries and a blow to his wallet as well. He’s being cited for speeding and imprudent operation of the boat. Five of the seven people on board were hospitalized, four of them with moderate injuries including broken bones.
                      http://fox2now.com/2012/09/05/police...h-viral-video/

Comment

• It's still hilarious
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• For the record, this is the 1st time I've ever felt the need to research a GIF.

I don't think I'd have much luck finding a news story about this:

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            For the record, this is the 1st time I've ever felt the need to research a GIF.

I don't think I'd have much luck finding a news story about this:

No story, was my birthday party is all.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              DD still got 31 minutes.. 'Benching' DD only happened because DD allowed it not because Casey wanted it. Still not going to give him the credit that people are giving him.
                              Eye roll. Dwane is just a bumbling idiot fumbling waiting for players to help him.

There is no way demar was getting back into that game. Simply too many strong performers on the court. The whole "DD allowed it" thing is just a way to help demar save face and also look like the ultimate team guy. I mean he is a team guy in that the win is most important, but it was strictly a pride thing, those post game comments
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• That's great, never seen the extra footage.

So he just misspoke about Sea-Doos, but this still creates a great mental image:

“It’s packed. You’ve got the jet skis dodging the big boats. You’ve got the big boats dodging the jet skis. The skidoos wanting to jump off the bigger boats wakes. And you see ‘em flipping over. Falling off.”

I'm picturing a bunch of Canadians with flannel jackets and toques revving up their Arctic Cats on the shoreline to ramp off the wake of the guys in the video.

Comment

Working...
                                X