Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    It's still hilarious
    It's even more hilarious. Slow down moron. He fell like a sack of bricks lol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      The way the bald guy fell down lool
      KeonClark wrote: View Post
      It's even more hilarious. Slow down moron. He fell like a sack of bricks lol
      He looked like Lowry taking a charge. Tim-BER!

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        That's great, never seen the extra footage.

So he just misspoke about Sea-Doos, but this still creates a great mental image:

“It’s packed. You’ve got the jet skis dodging the big boats. You’ve got the big boats dodging the jet skis. The skidoos wanting to jump off the bigger boats wakes. And you see ‘em flipping over. Falling off.”

I'm picturing a bunch of Canadians with flannel jackets and toques revving up their Arctic Cats on the shoreline to ramp off the wake of the guys in the video.
        my brother is one of those guys. he has a custom ski-doo specifically for water racing in the summer. pretty fun.

Comment

• Casey on DeMar:

"But he has to be a facilitator. He can't just continue to keep forcing the issue and going in there and not getting the call and forcing that play. There are other things he can do: One is being a facilitator, and two is bringing it for us at the defensive end."

Good quote for once.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...ring-struggles
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Casey on DeMar:

"But he has to be a facilitator. He can't just continue to keep forcing the issue and going in there and not getting the call and forcing that play. There are other things he can do: One is being a facilitator, and two is bringing it for us at the defensive end."

Good quote for once.

the playoffs are about smart decisions. the age old trope "every possession counts" is very real. you can't waste possessions forcing shit that isn't there. demars' sets, that the team practices, aren't give demar ball and wait. there will be a bunch of pass off options in the sets they run. demar is looking off his teammates and trying to do it all. won't work because it is bad decision. need to practice making the smart play.

Comment

Casey on DeMar:

Good quote for once.

Damn. Did casey wake up about 3 days ago and become a good coach? Really liking this guy lately.

Comment

Casey on DeMar:

Good quote for once.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but ever since the end of the third quarter of game 2, I'm beginning to like Casey.

It's like he woke up and realized that if he loses the series, it doesn't matter whether DeMar likes him or not.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• the minute yoiu guys like him, I don't.

He's tossing Derozan under the bus and justifying the refs decision to allow Indiana to foul him constantly without penalty.

Awesome.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    the minute yoiu guys like him, I don't.

He's tossing Derozan under the bus and justifying the refs decision to allow Indiana to foul him constantly without penalty.

Awesome.
                    Tossing him under the bus? How about encouraging him to make winning plays, not "statzzz" plays

Comment

Awesome.
                      this i disagree with. he is speaking the truth. there is nothing wrong with the truth. if either of those two factors, especially the facilitator point, happens then demar has more room to operate and he all of a sudden isn't forcing something that isn't working. "you have to take what the defence gives you". the pacers are definitely not giving demar the drive. kick it, defense forced to repect the drive and kick game and can't load up the paint and bam the paint is open. if two boxers fight and one guy always throws jab jab straight i know what is coming. if he mixes it up i am much less able to adapt and stop what he is doing. common sense.

ps. do we spell denfense different than america? i could have sworn that was spelt with a c.

Comment

• Defence is the Canadian spelling. Defense is American. Hilariously, offence is spelled with a "c" regardless.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Casey on DeMar:

Good quote for once.

Who thinks Masai's endorsement of Casey has taken some of the pressure off of him to appease his stars? I could not hear Casey saying something like this about DeMar to the media even a month ago lol. Good on him, though.

Comment

• to keon...shut up, dont you dare ever call me out about stats ball, you should know me better.

As for facilitating. I would have thought that to be an obvious point, but really, wtf is casey talking about, Derozan has been passing the ball away a lot. My point is that if he shy's away from taking the ball to the rack then Indiana wins. He absolutely needs to drive it down their throats, they are fouling him, and it has to be called.

Clearly if there is a better pass out make it..... who said he shouldn't???? But what he is doing is passing up a lot of good chances to take it hard right now, and thats a mistake IMO.

Comment

to keon...shut up, dont you dare ever call me out about stats ball, you should know me better.

As for facilitating. I would have thought that to be an obvious point, but really, wtf is casey talking about, Derozan has been passing the ball away a lot. My point is that if he shy's away from taking the ball to the rack then Indiana wins. He absolutely needs to drive it down their throats, they are fouling him, and it has to be called.

Clearly if there is a better pass out make it..... who said he shouldn't???? But what he is doing is passing up a lot of good chances to take it hard right now, and thats a mistake IMO.
                              He's been passing on ~51% of his touches. Lowest of any Raptor.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Awesome.
                                What's the problem here?

He said DeMar has been forcing things. He has. He said there are other things he can do(that would help the team win). He could.

I'd hardly call that throwing him under the bus. Saying your all-star needs to do more things than score when he's struggling to do just that is perfectly acceptable. Doubt DeMar is crying about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X