No announcement yet.

#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds of DC getting his pink slip this monday once we have been eliminated.

Comment

• So, would Scott Brooks be a competent replacement for Casey?
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Enough to know that Casey will never change his Iso ball ways and deserves to be canned so badly that if it doesn't happen, most of us will flip out.
        I won't watch another game coached by Casey. I've totally checked out at this stage.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
          So, would Scott Brooks be a competent replacement for Casey?
          yes, we just discovered previously thought "worst coach in the league" whittman would be a competent replacement for casey. seeing as the second worst coach in the league is an improvement, any other coach in the league is an improvement too.

Comment

• cinqueda wrote: View Post
            yes, we just discovered previously thought "worst coach in the league" whittman would be a competent replacement for casey. seeing as the second worst coach in the league is an improvement, any other coach in the league is an improvement too.
            This is classic. Should be on a T-Shirt

Comment

• Dc gtfo.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Comments defending/minimizing how bad Casey has been this year have been reduced to basic basketball axioms like "coaches don't impact the game as much as most fans think" and "it's the players who play the game." While those are generally true, they're pretty inadequate responses to the pages and pages of specific criticisms of the coaching this year.
                My favorite is: "Who else would you get to coach???""

Absence of an evident coach is not evidence of the absence of a coach.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  My favorite is: "Who else would you get to coach???""

Absence of an evident coach is not evidence of the absence of a coach.

I wish Masai would of fired casey a month ago and gave shaka smart the big contract before he sign with texas.
                  I would of loved if smart coached this team.
                  I wouldnt mind if Masai tried to get Fred Hoiberg, think hell be a gem (but i could be wrong).

Comment

• Quintarka wrote: View Post
                    I wish Masai would of fired casey a month ago and gave shaka smart the big contract before he sign with texas.
                    I wouldnt mind if Masai tried to get Fred Hoiberg, think hell be a gem (but i could be wrong).
                    Hoiberg had a heart surgery a few days back. Second time in his life now. Not sure he could handle an NBA season.

Comment

• Quintarka wrote: View Post
                      Me too.

Comment

• Can we talk about how good of a coach Jason Kidd is?

Everything that happened in that last 1.3 seconds are things I could never imagine Casey doing.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                          Can we talk about how good of a coach Jason Kidd is?

Everything that happened in that last 1.3 seconds are things I could never imagine Casey doing.
                          Casey laughs at the concept of adjustments.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Not that this is new or anything, but further confirmation of just how badly messed up the coaching is. When your opponent starts highlighting your glaring weaknesses as a key to victory, and you think they are your strengths.... that's totally whacked. It's not even like Casey, DD etc.., are in denial on the horrific shot selection, it's that they truly believe those are good shots that "they normally make". That aside, the deeper problem here is the lasting player development brain damage to guys like DD, JV, Ross, PPat.

Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan keep taking first-side, contested shots. The starting backcourt for the Raptors accounted for 51 of 99 attempts in a 106-99 loss in Game 3 Friday. They only made 16. DeRozan said afterwards that he thinks they were mostly good shots.

http://www.csnwashington.com/basketb...will-happen-if

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Not that this is new or anything, but further confirmation of just how badly messed up the coaching is. When your opponent starts highlighting your glaring weaknesses as a key to victory, and you think they are your strengths.... that's totally whacked. It's not even like Casey, DD etc.., are in denial on the horrific shot selection, it's that they truly believe those are good shots that "they normally make". That aside, the deeper problem here is the lasting player development brain damage to guys like DD, JV, Ross, PPat.

Our offence is a mess and there is not game plans what so ever. Our young players are developing bad habits and it is time for change.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Not that this is new or anything, but further confirmation of just how badly messed up the coaching is. When your opponent starts highlighting your glaring weaknesses as a key to victory, and you think they are your strengths.... that's totally whacked. It's not even like Casey, DD etc.., are in denial on the horrific shot selection, it's that they truly believe those are good shots that "they normally make". That aside, the deeper problem here is the lasting player development brain damage to guys like DD, JV, Ross, PPat.

And that quote I believe was an opinion/analysis offered by a writer(of the piece) which is even more depressing. The team is going to be a laughing stock of the league if they dont bounce back some. Even Mil. & Brkln. have won against superior opponents. And then there is Masai's bravado/fake tough guy expletives....bad karma lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X