X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Ideally both. But Messina all day for me
    I don't know honestly.

I also wonder if Udoka is a good choice from the Spurs.

Either way I think it's worth the risk of a change at this point.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I don't know honestly.

I also wonder if Udoka is a good choice from the Spurs.

Either way I think it's worth the risk of a change at this point.
      I would rank Udoka behind Messina but I honestly think he's a very realistic choice.

Stackhouse has surprised and in a pseudo in house option, so needs to be considered.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Stackhouse or Messina?
        No way we get Messina, if Stacks wins it all for 905 then he should be considered for that top coaching job or someone else will nab him and we continue to pound the damn rock which becoming like pudding instead.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          No way we get Messina, if Stacks wins it all for 905 then he should be considered for that top coaching job or someone else will nab him and we continue to pound the damn rock which becoming like pudding instead.
          Why?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Casey should have been fired 2 years ago, even last year with all the accolades he was getting, I had insisted that he be let go. As I am writing this, Milwaukee is busy tearing the Raptors a new one, I will ask again, does Masai have the guts to do the right thing and fire Casey? Also, talking about Lowry, I understand the sentiment and the good things the guy has done here, but no way in hell should the guy be paid a max contract. That would be tantamount to mortgaging the future of the franchise. This ISO- basketball that Casey has instituted has killed the franchise hence the reason why The Raptors might not get out of the first round. It is time to "fear the deer"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hahaha if only this was just a coaching problem.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                Hahaha if only this was just a coaching problem.
                You're right that it isn't only a coaching problem. But there is a coaching problem.

Do you really think it's talent? That Lowry, DeRozan, Ibaka, plus whoever else play amazing in the regular season and then can't play basketball in the playoffs?

What I conclude is that they haven't fucking practiced or been coached ANYTHING useful at all. They just abuse whatever amount of talent they have to get by in the regular season.

Yeah, it's partly on them, but when every single damn year we fucking can't play offence or defence, there has to be blame higher up. Like with someone who sets the offence and defence. Like a head coach.

A lot of people on this board have been saying for years now. Maybe we win next game and the pitchforks go back into their sheds after that for a while, at least until we're out of the playoffs, but this is a pathetic coaching display. There's just no argument against that.

EDIT: If we lose to the Bucks we blow it up. I'm pretty sure that's what Masai would do. It is what I would do (whatever that's worth).

Comment

• Its like when Golden State fired Mark Jackson. They were already a playoff team but they needed a better coach to really compete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• It pisses me off that Casey wasnt fired two years ago when he should have been and now we're probably going to see the team get blown up before seeing what they could do under a real coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Casey is done.. even if we somehow get through the 1st round. HE'S DONE. Time to move on, time to move forward. (Or backwards if Masai wants to rebuild. )

Comment

• oh look, dwane casey's offence and defence don't work worth a fuck in the playoffs?

Comment

• I'm shocked people on the board are so high on Stack. He's like disciple #1 of the Casey school of iso ball.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            DC's job may be in jeopardy ....
                            If the Raptors lose in the first round I would have to agree. The talent is there but something needs to change so that these crappy playoff performances don't continue. Bring on game 4 already..

Comment

• So, how bout Dwane Casey eh guys

Comment

• If the Raps lose in the 1st round (for the 3rd time in 4 years), it can't be 100% on Casey. Sure, he deserves his share of the blame, but we have to seriously look at our 2 all-stars and determine if they're worthy of being built around. With each playoff game, the answer is becoming clearer.

How the eff are you gonna play 31 minutes and not make a basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X