#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    If we lose to Lebron, the eventual champs, Casey is done? You serious?
    Don't forget how miserable the entire team looked for about 3 months until the Ibaka/Tucker injection.

I think Casey really has lost key members on the team.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• There is no way that MLSE eats $10M of salary with the justification being that Casey lost to Lebron.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        There is no way that MLSE eats $10M of salary with the justification being that Casey lost to Lebron.
        What about the justification that the team isn't getting any better despite better players on the roster?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          What about the justification that the team isn't getting any better despite better players on the roster?
          I think MLSE, Bell and Rogers are more than happy with a perennial winning team, albeit high-end treadmill with no chance of winning a championship. A rich man's Memphis Grizzlies / Atlanta Hawks. A lot better than where they've been the last 20 years.

Comment

There is no way that MLSE eats $10M of salary with the justification being that Casey lost to Lebron.
            It wouldn't be, it would be the recognition that the team needs to get better. There are a few ways to make that happen, but a coaching change would be a pretty basic one.

Comment

I think MLSE, Bell and Rogers are more than happy with a perennial winning team, albeit high-end treadmill with no chance of winning a championship. A rich man's Memphis Grizzlies / Atlanta Hawks. A lot better than where they've been the last 20 years.
              Maybe, but Bell/Rogers haven't actually shown that to be true yet. People talk about MLSE like it's still the OTPP, and it isn't.

Comment

I don't know if they would agree that it's necessary to have a massive tax bill to be there though. If Masai is half the god we think he is, then surely he could build a cheaper version of a treadmill team.

Casey's contract is nothing compared to the tax implications of bringing back Lowry, Ibaka and Tucker.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I think you're right. We are what the Hawks used to be.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    ISO joe Johnson is still cooking in Utah but as the first man off the bench. Warriors is just too much for him

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Maybe, but Bell/Rogers haven't actually shown that to be true yet. People talk about MLSE like it's still the OTPP, and it isn't.
                      It isn't......

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        The difference being we don't have cheap owners. Hawks would be a very solid team if they held onto Horford, Teague, Carroll, Korver, Johnson, Williams, Sefolosha, etc.

Comment

• I don't think we will go into the tax, but I do think that our team will fire Casey and promote Stack/Rex.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            It's not a coach issue if your star players shrink under the bright light.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            It is a coaching issue if you allow / encourage said players to play iso ball through the regular season for years and don't work on a plan B during the regular season only to find out again that against better players, better defences, an opposing head coach having 7 games to plan for that basic offence, that it doesn't work.

Also it is a coaching issue when that same coach demands defensive accountability from every player but Demar Derozan.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Don't forget how miserable the entire team looked for about 3 months until the Ibaka/Tucker injection.

I think Casey really has lost key members on the team.
                              People do forget about that. It seemed like he had lost the team before that trade. And his star guard looked to be at his witt's end. All forgotten now. But that was a Big Bird sized canary in the coal mine about something being wrong with this team and maybe we'll learn more after the season ends.

Comment

• If we fire Casey and resign KL will that be enough ?

Comment

Working...
                                X