#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    Dwane Casey is proving this by winning??

Coaches get fired for losing... (Ask McHale)

Unless you think we're championship contenders....then I can see why you think this.

However, you should know that tons of posters still wanted to tank less than a year ago.....

It's okay to give Casey some credit once in a while. (Even if it's just during the regular season - roast him in the playoffs)

We're tied with Cleveland for most wins (15) in the Eastern Conference and currently sitting 3rd (better than most predicted - especially after a tough road schedule to begin the season).

Missing 2 of our starters (Carroll playing hurt when he was even playing)

No credit? Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CASEY WINNING THE WRONG WAY...CASEY HOLDING BACK THE POTENTIAL OF THE TEAM...

Wait Wut? Coaches get fired for reasons...Why did Kevin Mchale get fired???

Last Year Mchale Won 56 Games lost Only 26!!! Yet He Got Canned LESS Then 15 Games into the season...

KEVIN MCHALE WON 57% OF HIS GAMES FOR HOUSTON!!! STILL FIRED!!!

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...chalke01c.html

Don't forget Jackson the Coach for The Golden State Warriors JACKSON WON 62% OF HIS GAMES, Still Fired

MIKE BROWN CLEVELANDS COACH WON 80% OF HIS GAMES ONE SEASON

MIKE BROWN TOOK HIS TEAM TO THE FINALS. STILL FIRED

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...rownmi99c.html

There is Reasons why Coaches get Fired...Casey is Repping the Raptors The Wrong Way..

CASEY PROVING HE'S SELFISH, SPITEFUL, EXTREMELY STUBBORN, VINDICTIVE,
    CASEY WILL HURT(think) CERTAIN REPPERS(PLAYERS NOT) WITH TOO MUCH MINUTES.

CASEY WINNING THE WRONG WAY....
    Last edited by CB4Champ; Sat Dec 12, 2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Dwane Casey is proving this by winning??

Coaches get fired for losing... (Ask McHale)

Unless you think we're championship contenders....then I can see why you think this.

However, you should know that tons of posters still wanted to tank less than a year ago.....

It's okay to give Casey some credit once in a while. (Even if it's just during the regular season - roast him in the playoffs)

We're tied with Cleveland for most wins (15) in the Eastern Conference and currently sitting 3rd (better than most predicted - especially after a tough road schedule to begin the season).

Missing 2 of our starters (Carroll playing hurt when he was even playing)

No credit? Interesting.

And sometimes coaches get fired despite winning. Ask Lionel Hollins, or Marc Jackson, or Vinny Del Negro, or Larry Drew, or Mike Malone, or George Karl, or.... The list goes on.

Coaches get fired when management realizes that the current coach can't take the team any further and a change is needed.

Comment

• #FireCasey

CB4Champ wrote: View Post

Last Year Mchale Won 56 Games lost Only 26!!! Yet He Got Canned LESS Then 15 Games into the season...

Don't forget Jackson the Coach for The Golden State Warriors JACKSON WON 62% OF HIS GAMES, Still Fired

There is Reasons why Coaches get Fired...Casey is Repping the Raptors The Wrong Way..

But those teams were all championship contenders.....even the most optimistic posters wouldn't say that we are in that category.... Yet.

Why not just let his contract run out? We don't have to pick up his option for next season.... No way Casey gets fired!

Last edited by special1; Sun Dec 13, 2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post

I think the template for this season has been set. DC will NOT get fired. If Raptors lose in the first round the team will just let his contract run out and move on from him. If Raptors win a round in the playoffs or more he most likely will be extended as done previously. I'm NOT saying I agree with how things are most likely to play out but I think the writing is on the wall so to speak. Personally I would have liked to see how DD and JV could do under a different head coach.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            Really? Boston and Indiana scare the hell out of me in a playoff series.
            I'll give you Indiana. Boston not one bit.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              I totally think he deserves credit for regular season wins, I just think that it has at times cost playoff wins last year and probably this year. Also his coaching in playoffs has been mediocre at best.

Plus, I just think that if you don't have a top 6ish coach and you are trying to compete in the playoffs, you should be looking for such a coach. Casey certainly isnt a top tier coach.
              So basically the 10 other teams that make the playoffs should just forfeit their spot?
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• But guys.... were beating championship contenders in the regular season. Who's to say we can't come out of the East?

I think we have the tools to be there this year. We have a top 10 player (Lowry) & we have a great cast around him.

Our D looks scary, Our offense has shown glimmers of great play and we keep winning or staying close while banged up. If that doesn't make you think "title contender", what will?
                Last edited by Cody73; Sun Dec 13, 2015, 01:52 PM. Reason: Changing what I wrote for reasons
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  But guys.... were beating championship contenders in the regular season. Who's to say we can't come out of the East?

I think we have the tools to be there this year. We have a top 10 player (Lowry), we have a DPOTY candidate (Carroll) & we have a great cast around our players.

Our D looks scary, Our offense has shown glimmers of great play and we keep winning or staying close while banged up. If that doesn't make you think "title contender", what will?
                  Carroll as DPOY? Not sure he's even on the ballot.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• This team gets healthy second half of the season. Watch out! 15-9 we Ross, Carroll and JV missing multiple games.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• fuck all you all.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        fuck all you all.

?

Comment

• Super judge is Dwane

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            fuck all you all.

I love you, too.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              But guys.... were beating championship contenders in the regular season. Who's to say we can't come out of the East?

I think we have the tools to be there this year. We have a top 10 player (Lowry) & we have a great cast around him.

Lowry is a top 10 player?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                So basically the 10 other teams that make the playoffs should just forfeit their spot?
                                You can compete in the short term while trying to get better in the long run. See Golden State.

Comment

Working...
                                X