X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    lol

Comment

• I think some peoples lack of comprehension is sad.

A guy like Lebron could be so much more.

Comment

• Comment

I'm glad he won a shampionship
          OG is our king

Comment

• He woke like this

Comment

• Champs via hoopshype

McAdoo - undrafted free agent
              Brandon Rush - acquired from the Pacers in a trade
              Ezeli - last 1st rd pick
              Justin Holiday - free agent
              David Lee - trade
              Barbosa - free agent
              Speights - free agent
              Livingston - free agent
              Bogut - trade
              Iguodala - trade
              Barnes - draft pick
              Thompson - draft pick
              Draymond - 2ND ROUND draft pick
              Curry - draft pick

Comment

• I find myself oddly happy that Barbosa won a title.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  I find myself oddly happy that Barbosa won a title.
                  Yeah.. the former Raps winning a ship streak is still active (dating back to 2011).
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                        Lebron James, possibly the best at making his teammates better.
                        And the best at questioning his Coach apparently ...

Marc Stein wrote:
                        I saw it from close range in my role as sideline reporter through the Finals for ESPN Radio. LeBron essentially calling timeouts and making substitutions. LeBron openly barking at Blatt after decisions he didn't like. LeBron huddling frequently with [assistant coach Tyronn] Lue and so often looking at anyone other than Blatt.

There was LeBron, in one instance I witnessed from right behind the bench, shaking his head vociferously in protest after one play Blatt drew up in the third quarter of Game 5, amounting to the loudest nonverbal scolding you could imagine.

Which forced Blatt, in front of his whole team, to wipe the board clean and draw up something else. [...]

How is any fellow Cavalier going to treat Blatt with something resembling reverence when LeBron treats him like a bench ornament in plain view?

How can LeBron publicly laud his own leadership, as he so often does, when setting that sort of tone?
                        Source
                        I wonder if we'll ever see a Player/Coach like Lenny Wilkens did ... I guess if we ever did, Lebron would the closest thing to it. Lol
                        Last edited by Joey; Fri Jun 19, 2015, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            When/If the Raptors win a championship there's gonna be 10x the amount of people there.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

When/If the Raptors win a championship there's gonna be 10x the amount of people there.
                              I wonder where they would hold it ... Queens Park? Nathan Philips Square maybe? Dundas Square and shut down Yonge Street? ... Its fun to dream.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I wonder where they would hold it ... Queens Park? Nathan Philips Square maybe? Dundas Square and shut down Yonge Street? ... Its fun to dream.
                                I think there should be spots for events in the city instead, as not everyone can get downtown that easily.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X