• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd honestly be happy with DJ

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      i'd honestly be happy with DJ
      What if the Clips insisted on OG?
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Then you hang up.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          yeah no thanks....

Comment

• OG is our rookie who is showing the highest ceiling. IQ wise he is already a step ahead. We have wanted a good 3/D player for the longest time. He also plays a spot which has been of great need for a while. the SF spot. He can cover multiple positions. DJ helps us especially if we play him with ibaka... because unlike most I see IBAKA for the majority of the time as a pf who can play filler minutes at the 5 but... he is a 4.

OG is not worth giving up. I really do see him as a potential Ron Artest. He is very much a glue guy but he will be much better than a role player. His passing is already so good. His decision making on the whole is extremely solid too. He plays within himself and doesn't try to do too much. FVV for example is a good player but sometimes he tries to do a bit to much. It works sometimes. Other times it does not.

Once OG gets a few more moves and tightens up his dribbling ability and continues to shoot the ball well... the sky is honestly the limit.

DJ is good but he isn't worth giving up that. Book it right now OG will be better than Wiggins especially since OG is a better defender.

I don't think we should do any trade if it involved OG or our big 3. The only way you do a trade like that is if you can get someone like Demarcus Cousins, and he is willing to resign.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              OG is our rookie who is showing the highest ceiling. IQ wise he is already a step ahead. We have wanted a good 3/D player for the longest time. He also plays a spot which has been of great need for a while. the SF spot. He can cover multiple positions. DJ helps us especially if we play him with ibaka... because unlike most I see IBAKA for the majority of the time as a pf who can play filler minutes at the 5 but... he is a 4.

OG is not worth giving up. I really do see him as a potential Ron Artest.
              Hopefully, without developing that level of jerk-dom

Comment

• Bismack isn't the answer.. way too much of a liability on offense. And his defense is overrated. Plus he makes too much.

Clippers have Griffin back and they've been winning again. The may get the 8th spot. The West has a lot of parity this year so really anyone can make it. And I doubt Doc will give up, and become a seller, not when Griffin got a 5 year extension.

Comment

• We also can't trade with Orlando so the whole biyombo talk is kind of a moot point.

Comment

• This is your daily reminder that the Orlando Magic are paying Bismack Biyombo $17m/year for 3 years for 5 pts & 5 reb off the bench.

Ouch.

Remember when the Raptors had contracts like that? Thanks for nothing Colangelo. (Good luck, Sixers fans!)

All hail Masai Ujiri.

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      This is your daily reminder that the Orlando Magic are paying Bismack Biyombo $17m/year for 3 years for 5 pts & 5 reb off the bench.

Ouch.

Remember when the Raptors had contracts like that? Thanks for nothing Colangelo. (Good luck, Sixers fans!)

All hail Masai Ujiri.

It's really easy to forget how lucky we are. It's such a joy to be cheering for a team being run by a truly elite executive.

Edit:

Amen.
                      Last edited by JimiCliff; Fri Jan 5, 2018, 03:23 PM.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

This is your daily reminder that the Orlando Magic are paying Bismack Biyombo $17m/year for 3 years for 5 pts & 5 reb off the bench.

Ouch.

All hail Masai Ujiri.

Was Biz a Weltman move? Or did Weltman arrive in Orlando afterwards?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Was Biz a Weltman move? Or did Weltman arrive in Orlando afterwards?
                          The year before Weltman, it was a Rob Hennigan magic trick where he made cap space disappear into redundant and underwhelming players.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The year before Weltman, it was a Rob Hennigan magic trick where he made cap space disappear into redundant and underwhelming players.
                            Lol, even if Ibaka and Biz played to the best of their abilities while in Orlando, that's still a horribly shitty roster, with no business even mentioning the word 'playoffs'. No idea what they were thinking.

Comment

• Bismack actually could be a very good player just not on that team.

He needs to be on a team where there are plenty of shooters, an elite guard or set of guards to run the pick and roll with him and enough offensive firepower that his limited offense (which consists of dunks and rolls to the rim) doesn't become a liability.

No way in hell Orlando can supply that.

Comment

Ouch.

All hail Masai Ujiri.

Just in case you’re wondering why this thread was resurrected. I was thinking of doing the same.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...kevin-love-nba

Comment

Working...
                                X