Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    Are hand transplants possible?

Two for Bismack and one for my right hand to stop it from the face palming.
    Thought you were gonna go with something else lol

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      If this is the route to go I'd rather see the back court traded and Joseph starting.

That is not a good message to send to young players on team nor should they be exposed to or brought along in such an environment.

Culture has been such a buzz word over the last few years....oh and winning program.

Time for Masai to put up or shut up.

This is not a positive basketball culture or winning program.
      at this point, with young guys like Ross and JV getting locked up, 4 picks upcoming, Joseph here and a couple of fevy high IQ savy players added in Scola and Carroll who can teach what it means to work and be a team player/pro..........then trading the backcourt, or at least 1 part of it, is the ONLY logical course of action

Comment

• That's why our team is s and can't make it pass first round very wants offense BB is the best defensive player on the team by far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• U ppl don't think making the opposing teams defense predictable outweighs everything u guys r saying

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            That's why our team is s and can't make it pass first round very wants offense BB is the best defensive player on the team by far

JV has a better DRTG than Biyombo this year, and 4th quarter lineups featuring JV are outperforming 4th quarter lineups featuring Biyombo by a mile. There is currently zero statistical or eye-test support for the idea that the Raptors starters are better with Biyombo. Biyombo is a worse player than JV - full stop.

Biyombo is a defensive C who does and should get 15-20 mpg.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              JV has a better DRTG than Biyombo this year, and 4th quarter lineups featuring JV are outperforming 4th quarter lineups featuring Biyombo by a mile. There is currently zero statistical or eye-test support for the idea that the Raptors starters are better with Biyombo. Biyombo is a worse player than JV - full stop.

I have never seen BB and jv on the floor at the sametime

Comment

Let's keep it that way.
                OG is our king

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

grindhouse wrote: View Post

What?
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Watch Detroit Pistons championship team and watch how they use Ben Wallace. Ben and bismack are the same player it can work because it has been done before

Ben Wallace had terrific hands and har FAR MORE defensive insticts.

Bismack is closer to Pops Mensa Bonsou than Wallace....only Pops could catch a pass.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Are hand transplants possible?

Two for Bismack and one for my right hand to stop it from the face palming.
                      In addition to hand transplants, I'd get the video guys to start working with him using this technique:

"Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

That's why our team is s and can't make it pass first round very wants offense BB is the best defensive player on the team by far

The problem isn't his offense or defense, its the fact that he can't catch a damn pass. Did you not watch the Kings game, they left him wide open every time and helped on everyone else.

Ben Wallace may not have been a good offensive player, but he had good hands.

And no, Biyombo isn't the best defensive player on the team by far. The best shot blocker on the team yeah, defense, no.

Comment

• The offense doesn't create space

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            The problem isn't his offense or defense, its the fact that he can't catch a damn pass. Did you not watch the Kings game, they left him wide open every time and helped on everyone else.

Ben Wallace may not have been a good offensive player, but he had good hands.

And no, Biyombo isn't the best defensive player on the team by far. The best shot blocker on the team yeah, defense, no.
                            Ur lying to urself

Comment

• I'd rather Biyombo get benched. The new defensive system has helped the entire team become better defensively, and his individual defense isn't good enough to offset his offensive liabilities (direct and indirect). Whether it's Bebe, Bennett or JJ, he shouldn't get as many minutes as he currently does.

In order to shift the style of the starting unit, I'd move DeRozan to the bench in favor of Joseph or Ross for better balance, loooooooooooong before I even considered moving JV to the bench.

Comment

Ur lying to urself

What a well though out rebuttal.

But if i was you i would have used
                                "Im rubber tour glue" or a simple "i know you are but what am i"

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X