No announcement yet.

Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biz missed his calling as a volleyball player. That way he'd never actually have to catch/handle the ball. It's the game he was born to play I think. Half the time he's spiking the basketball into the first row anyway (and I mean on offense).

Comment

• Biz needs to go to DLeague. Most of the stuff he needs to get aren't things NBA minutes help. Whiteside has bad hands for an NBA player, Biz has bad hands for a non disabled person.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        i like if for fun. anyone who is surprised didn't do their homework or watch biyombo play. again, i don't mind the missed bunnies. i think he defensive awareness is so high even when he has the ball for the shot he is thinking rebound. the only way to make him a viable player is to get him to hit those bunnies. he is still young and can grow. just no more fades from the line
        Seems fair enough comment. But we've got enough players who aren't even trying to take shots that it's kinda' neat that Biz "will have a go" (now and then). Maybe it'll pay off later. He's not really to blame for out scoring trouble. But when players stop shooting at all, you've really hit a wall.

But, yeah - bunnies. Bunnies would be nice.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I'm all for criticizing Raptor players/coaches/management/ownership, but I think having a 'Biyombo blown bunnies' counter on the main page crosses the line.
          Definitely in poor taste.... That's the kind of thing you put up for an opposing team's player in the playoffs. Not your own guys.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            Definitely in poor taste.... That's the kind of thing you put up for an opposing team's player in the playoffs. Not your own guys.
            Its a valid criticism of an actual issue. If Ross shoots 25% from three for an extended period an open missed three counter would just highlight a glaring problem.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Its a valid criticism of an actual issue. If Ross shoots 25% from three for an extended period an open missed three counter would just highlight a glaring problem.
              The only problem is really the extended stretches they allow Biyombo to be on the court. Even if they're going to use him 16+mpg, they need to not do it in two 8+ minute stretches. That leaves the team exposed too long. He probably should just be getting slightly less minutes though.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Again, you mock the opposing team's players. You don't mock your own guys. It's in poor taste and it adds nothing.Valid criticism of the team/players, etc. is perfectly normal but mocking your team's players is just cynical and mean-spirited.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Again, you mock the opposing team's players. You don't mock your own guys. It's in poor taste and it adds nothing.Valid criticism of the team/players, etc. is perfectly normal but mocking your team's players is just cynical and mean-spirited.
                  Not mocking means more playing time. Casey sucks he needs to be fired and Biyombo can't hold onto to the ball. That ismnt mean its just observation

Comment

• So raptors999, you've proved me wrong. Bismack Biyombo IS.. the Destroyer of Efficiency.

Kyle Lowry

Cory Joseph

Terrence Ross

DeMar DeRozan

The other rotation guys were spared of his wrath.

Most notable: Terrence Ross goes up by freaking 45% when Bismack is on the pine. Holy
                    Last edited by tDotted; Mon Nov 9, 2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      So raptors999, you've proved me wrong. Bismack Biyombo IS.. the Destroyer of Efficiency.

Kyle Lowry

Cory Joseph

Terrence Ross

DeMar DeRozan

The other rotation guys were spared of his wrath.

Most notable: Terrence Ross goes up by freaking 45% when Bismack is on the pine. Holy
                      Asstd% is the most telling. Unless you beat the double that Biyombo creates and score on your own you are screwed

Comment

• i am pretty sure that is why they keep feeding him. poor guy must just scream at himself sometimes. all he has to do is jump and put the ball in the hoop. he is two feet away, just put it in there, why can't he put the ball in its' home? why doesn't the ball want to go home?

if he could hit those god damned gimmies all those numbers will go up because at least someone will have to watch him down there.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          i am pretty sure that is why they keep feeding him. poor guy must just scream at himself sometimes. all he has to do is jump and put the ball in the hoop. he is two feet away, just put it in there, why can't he put the ball in its' home? why doesn't the ball want to go home?

if he could hit those god damned gimmies all those numbers will go up because at least someone will have to watch him down there.
                          I think Hornets fans asked the same the questions.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• http://www.raptorshq.com/2015/11/10/...ts-starting-pf

This is an article with some of the Biyombo effect. I really like Biyombo but he is crippling the offense. There are many cases where he helps but none are how he is being used now

Comment

• It's clearly becoming an issue right now. I don't understand why they keep passing him the ball inside. You have to know your personnel.
                              Last edited by The Great One; Wed Nov 11, 2015, 03:11 AM.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                It's clearly becoming an issue right now. I don't understand why they keep passing him the ball inside.
                                I think the solution is to start Biyombo instead of JV. Use KL-DD-DC,-Scola and BB. It solves the problem of feeding the post by not doing it and let's KL-DD go at the D with three garbagfev men to clean up misses. Demar is really good at getting off shots, they usually don't go in but he can hit the rim regardless of the defense. Also, JV will get more touches with CoJo then playing with KL-DD, sacrifice time for opportunity

Comment

Working...
                                X