Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess wrote: View Post
    Pacers and Knicks? That's funny.
    ... The pacers were an abject disaster last year and still took us to 7 games. They couldn't score and they relied heavily on paul george to do basically everything. This offseason they upgraded 3 starting positions (mahinmi let go for Myles turner to start). I dont think the system will be completely overhauled as they promoted their assistant coach. So defensive schemes I imagine will stay similar with emphasis on improving offense.

point being we can't laugh at any team that takes us to 7 and we definitely can't think it's funny if they improved.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      Subway is a scam, that shit makes you hella fat
      It's actually OK if you eat it without the bun.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• russellhantz wrote: View Post
        ... The pacers were an abject disaster last year and still took us to 7 games. They couldn't score and they relied heavily on paul george to do basically everything. This offseason they upgraded 3 starting positions (mahinmi let go for Myles turner to start). I dont think the system will be completely overhauled as they promoted their assistant coach. So defensive schemes I imagine will stay similar with emphasis on improving offense.

point being we can't laugh at any team that takes us to 7 and we definitely can't think it's funny if they improved.
        A little too soon to start thinking about playoffs for me. But regular season, a 8-10 game improvement from them would be a surprise.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Or this....

I'm down with that but I'd ask them to turn the pizza facing in. We don't need to be barbarians. Haha

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            I'm down with that but I'd ask them to turn the pizza facing in. We don't need to be barbarians. Haha
            Seems like a pretty obvious thing to do. Though I guess then the picture isn't as revealing.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I down with that but I'd ask them to turn the pizza facing in. We don't need to be barbarians. Haha
              Or double sided? With stuffed crust?

I first saw this advertised for this season at Atlanta Braves games. Might be the best thing in the state of Georgia for tourism.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                Subway is a scam, that shit makes you hella fat
                Subway neglects to mention the calorie control or the physical activity required. That said, there was a story on the net not too long ago where this guy lost like 30lbs over three months only eating Big Macs. Maybe Sully can be Rotten Ronnie's Jared.

Comment

Or double sided? With stuffed crust?

I first saw this advertised for this season at Atlanta Braves games. Might be the best thing in the state of Georgia for tourism.
                  The only way they could top this is to make the pizza on white bagels.

Anyway I think I know what I'm eating with my $15 beer whenever I get to see a Braves game.

Comment

The only way they could top this is to make the pizza on white bagels.

Anyway I think I know what I'm eating with my $15 beer whenever I get to see a Braves game.
                    I may be bias, but make the pizza a donair pizza and bacon/cheese stuff the crust. Maybe toss in some Doritos while your at it.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I may be bias, but make the pizza a donair pizza and bacon/cheese stuff the crust. Maybe toss in some Doritos while your at it.
                      My arteries clogged up just reading that

Comment

• https://twitter.com/netw3rk/status/752886071579537408

Same tbh

Comment

• The skinny behind Sullinger's weight issues

This excerpt is from a Mar. 2015 article in ESPN....

He was only in middle school when it started. The sting and the shame of the insults wounded him, but by the time he was a high school senior, Jared Sullinger had become immune, an expert at repressing the urge to respond.

"Hey Sullinger, you're a fat ass!"

"Hey Sullinger, get in shape!"

"Hey Sullinger, have another Big Mac!"

The validation came in the form of his exceptional basketball skills: the soft hands, the remarkable body control, the superb ability to track rebounds. Sullinger led Northland (Ohio) High School to a No. 1 ranking nationally and was the co-MVP of the McDonald's High School All-America game with Harrison Barnes.

He was a two-year All-American at Ohio State and a projected lottery pick. His basketball career was soaring and Sullinger convinced himself his size was an asset.

He declared his intentions to go pro, but pre-draft reports detected back trouble, which many NBA general managers felt was directly related to his weight. He fell to No. 21, was taken by the Celtics and had a promising rookie season cut short by surgery to repair a lumbar disk.

"Obviously, we knew when we drafted him that weight was an issue,'' Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said.

There is much more. It seems like a hereditary problem unfortunately which makes it much more complex to address. Clearly Boston thought it so and were probably pessimistic.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/...g-heavy-burden

Comment

You know you could probably batter everything in zesty cheese Dorito crumbs and drop that right in the fryer. Then wrap it in bacon.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                              My arteries clogged up just reading that
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Subway is looking for a new Jared....

wasn't jared a pedo ...?

Comment

Working...
                                X