X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

This list makes a mockery of the mock drafts and so-called draft experts.
      Sure, but this dude also drank 3 liters of Cola a day before he got drafted. He looks like a bag of milk. He got his body right the last couple years but hard to blame scout overlooking some pudgy serbia who never played against real athletes and wonder if it could translate to the highest level...In the end tho, Jokic will end up being to passing big men what dirk was to the 7 foot shooter
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Van Vleet last 7 games

Suns (L) - 7/18 fg (38%) - 44 mins

Pistons (L) - 6/21 fg (28%) - 42 mins

Bucks (W) - 6/17 fg (35%) - 42 mins

Heat (L) - 7/17 fg (41%) - 41 mins

Mavs (L) - 4/20 (20%) - 42 mins

Wiz (W) - 6/17 (35%) - 39 mins

Blazers (L) - 6/19 (31%) - 42 mins

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Van Vleet last 7 games

Suns (L) - 7/18 fg (38%) - 44 mins

Pistons (L) - 6/21 fg (28%) - 42 mins

Bucks (W) - 6/17 fg (35%) - 42 mins

Heat (L) - 7/17 fg (41%) - 41 mins

Mavs (L) - 4/20 (20%) - 42 mins

Wiz (W) - 6/17 (35%) - 39 mins

Blazers (L) - 6/19 (31%) - 42 mins
          holycrap.
          His clip are filled with duds. Lol

Comment

• Is wainwright getting playing time with the sun's.. maybe we should have kept him over bonga or dekker
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

holycrap.
              His clip are filled with duds. Lol
              In basketball, true shooting percentage is an advanced statistic that measures a player's efficiency at shooting the ball. It is intended to more accurately calculate a player's shooting than field goal percentage, free throw percentage, and three-point field goal percentage taken individually.
              There will be ways that he can make it palatable so his TS% don’t dip that much….

he is still shooting 39% from the three point line and 87% from the free throw line

He can always recover against teams who would allow him to have space from three…but lately as reflected on his past 7 games….teams have game planned him and blitzing him.

So the playoffs would be a nice barometer.

Comment

There will be ways that he can make it palatable so his TS% don’t dip that much….

he is still shooting 39% from the three point line and 87% from the free throw line

He can always recover against teams who would allow him to have space from three…but lately as reflected on his past 7 games….teams have game planned him and blitzing him.

So the playoffs would be a nice barometer.
                So... why wouldn't you quote the TS% for those games if you know that FG% is a nonsense way to evaluate efficiency, especially for a three point shooter? It's like the morons running around on twitter quoting the fact that Westbrook has a higher FG% than Steph Curry this year.

Past 7 games, his TS% has been real bad. 49%! That's real bad. It's also an accurate representation of his efficiency dip over those 7 games.

Short rotation catching up to a bunch of guys. Pascal down to 53%, OG down at 48%. Scottie at 46%. Gary has barely hit anything since coming back (44%). Everybody bricking right now.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

So... why wouldn't you quote the TS% for those games if you know that FG% is a nonsense way to evaluate efficiency, especially for a three point shooter? It's like the morons running around on twitter quoting the fact that Westbrook has a higher FG% than Steph Curry this year.

Past 7 games, his TS% has been real bad. 49%! That's real bad. It's also an accurate representation of his efficiency dip over those 7 games.

Short rotation catching up to a bunch of guys. Pascal down to 53%, OG down at 48%. Scottie at 46%. Gary has barely hit anything since coming back (44%). Everybody bricking right now.
                  Lol….why bother when the eye test and the most basic statistical data would be enough to say that he was real bad the past 7 games….but thanks for pointing it out for all of his cult members including Jack and Devlin that he is Westbrook like based on the most sensical statistical data…the TS%. It is refreshing to be coming from you…

Comment

Lol….why bother when the eye test and the most basic statistical data would be enough to say that he was real bad the past 7 games….but thanks for pointing it out for all of his cult members including Jack and Devlin that he is Westbrook like based on the most sensical statistical data…the TS%. It is refreshing to be coming from you…
                    Westbrook like? I mean, if that's what you took from that, man alive.

Fred has a 57% TS% on the year. Westbrook has a 50% TS% on the year. Westbrook is like if Fred shot as poorly as his worst 7 game stretch of the season (a stretch where the entire team is shooting poorly seemingly due to overwork and fatigue) every single night.

Why do you insist on being like this? Either you are intending to troll, in which case I don't understand why you keep posting here since honest discussion must be pretty far away from what you want, or you... actually, I have no idea what the alternative is. I don't get it.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Is wainwright getting playing time with the sun's.. maybe we should have kept him over bonga or dekker
                      we should have kept Dekker. Would be coming off the bench now knocking some 3's. Wouldn't be doing much else, but it would be another warm body to limit this 6.5 man rotation. Wainwright could be getting minutes too. hard to say for sure though

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Westbrook like? I mean, if that's what you took from that, man alive.

Fred has a 57% TS% on the year. Westbrook has a 50% TS% on the year. Westbrook is like if Fred shot as poorly as his worst 7 game stretch of the season (a stretch where the entire team is shooting poorly seemingly due to overwork and fatigue) every single night.

Why do you insist on being like this? Either you are intending to troll, in which case I don't understand why you keep posting here since honest discussion must be pretty far away from what you want, or you... actually, I have no idea what the alternative is. I don't get it.
                        You were the one who implied Westbrook having a higher fg than Steph but TS% is terrible. We are talking about the past 7 games and you are blabbering the same Strawman argument.

Comment

You were the one who implied Westbrook having a higher fg than Steph but TS% is terrible. We are talking about the past 7 games and you are blabbering the same Strawman argument.
                          What? I said there were idiots on twitter who run around saying Westbrook has a higher FG% than Steph like that means anything (they are wrong, because they are idiots). And said your quoting FG% for a guy who shoots an incredible number of threes is just a similarly silly thing to do. Like, I can't believe this day and age having to go through this still, but consider this stretch of 7 fictional games for FVV:

7/19 FG
                          9/24 FG
                          8/20 FG
                          6/20 FG
                          11/23 FG
                          9/22 FG

That's a 39% FG%. Is that a good scoring stretch or a bad one? His FG% is 42% on the year. So: good stretch or bad stretch? Or do you need more information to be able to say?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Let the stream of “I told you so’s” begin.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Let the stream of “I told you so’s” begin.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

If Fred is out for a long period, there is the tank you wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X