Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Better analysis then the so called experts in ESPN.
    Love me some Funky. Guy really watches the game & his MyGM series is always fun.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Also, regarding Lebron.... I don't think it's so much a "switch" that goes off in him as it is just plain fear in his opponents that make his playoff numbers look better.

With Demar no longer having to focus on Lebron on D, I think that eases a lot of pressure... and our bench isn't scared of anyone.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        I get it Rex... the guys maybe the best we might ever see play... but this team is average to poor. He can't lift them all to win in the playoffs this year. Stick a fork in them. They're done.
        Again, LeBron James Cavs team defeated the Warriors TWICE in the Finals 3 years ago with Dellavedova as the team's 2nd best player(Love and Irving were both injured in that series).

If LeBron can perform like that against the Warriors, surely he can do the same thing against the Raptors.

Also, Hill, Clarkson and Hood > Dellavedova.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just looked at the standings, weird to see the Bucks and to a lesser degree 76ers right near the bottom of the standings. Now, Raps should beat anyone in the East, but I'm more scared of those teams compared to ones above them, just cause I think they can put out a more talented 5 players than just about anyone. Will be interesting to follow the end of the standings, if just to see who gets to beat the Celtics in the first round

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Also, regarding Lebron.... I don't think it's so much a "switch" that goes off in him as it is just plain fear in his opponents that make his playoff numbers look better.

With Demar no longer having to focus on Lebron on D, I think that eases a lot of pressure... and our bench isn't scared of anyone.
            LeBron HAS begun his regression this season. To keep his offensive numbers high he's had to seriously sacrifice his defense, and I suspect his reserve tank in crunch time doesn't pump the same.

His teams net ratings are actually a minus with him on the floor, which is shocking. Don't let the triple doubles fool you, this isn't the 22 year old that dragged a lottery team to the finals, and it also isn't the 31 year old who went full undertaker against golden State down 3-1. It's a 33 year old who sweats a little more, breathes a little heavier and moves a little slower.

Injuries never slowed LeBron. People never slowed LeBron. Father time beats every last motherfucker on this earth.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              LeBron HAS begun his regression this season. To keep his offensive numbers high he's had to seriously sacrifice his defense, and I suspect his reserve tank in crunch time doesn't pump the same.

His teams net ratings are actually a minus with him on the floor, which is shocking. Don't let the triple doubles fool you, this isn't the 22 year old that dragged a lottery team to the finals, and it also isn't the 31 year old who went full undertaker against golden State down 3-1. It's a 33 year old who sweats a little more, breathes a little heavier and moves a little slower.

Injuries never slowed LeBron. People never slowed LeBron. Father time beats every last motherfucker on this earth.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Also, regarding Lebron.... I don't think it's so much a "switch" that goes off in him as it is just plain fear in his opponents that make his playoff numbers look better.

The switch is on... and he is running at 7500 RMP's. Thats all there is and there ain't no more.

Teams aren't scared of the Lebrons/NewLooks any more.
                Denver...with not much in the way of veteran leadership... and the Hinkies who struggle to close a door let alone a game... just rolled out of The Land with road wins. If Detroit wins tonight....(head says no) but will cheer for them like crazy to do so....If those sad sacks win tonight it just might be a Hindenburg landing for the NewLooks this year.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Mar 5, 2018, 06:48 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

The switch is on... and he is running at 7500 RMP's. Thats all there is and there ain't no more.

Teams aren't scared of the Lebrons/NewLooks any more.
                  Denver...with not much in the way of veteran leadership... and the Hinkies who struggle to close a door let alone a game... just rolled out of The Land with road wins. If Detroit wins tonight....(head says no) but will cheer for them like crazy to do so....It just might be a Hindenburg landing for the NewLooks this year.
                  I don't really care about the LeBrons out of town scoreboard anymore, they're not catching us and they're not catching boston. All's I know is I still would prefer not seeing them and or boston till round 3, which means they need to stay out of the 4/5 slot. Almost prefer they win a few now

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Again, LeBron James Cavs team defeated the Warriors TWICE in the Finals 3 years ago with Dellavedova as the team's 2nd best player(Love and Irving were both injured in that series).

If LeBron can perform like that against the Warriors, surely he can do the same thing against the Raptors.

Also, Hill, Clarkson and Hood > Dellavedova.
                    Dellavedova was their 2nd best only in your mind. He was awful.

Here's the series stats.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...-warriors.html
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      Dellavedova was their 2nd best only in your mind. He was awful.

Here's the series stats.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...-warriors.html
                      So its Mozgov then.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Well your going to get your wish.... Its Raps and Chowders will wind up as the 1 -2 seeds....
                        and
                        if we don't see the NewLooks in the second round.. we won't see them at all..
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          So its Mozgov then.
                          I'd say Tristan, but yeah even Mozgov was way better than Delly.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Well your going to get your wish.... Its Raps and Chowders will wind up as the 1 -2 seeds....
                            and
                            if we don't see the NewLooks in the second round.. we won't see them at all..
                            I don't want Boston or Lebron in round 2 for the simple fact I don't wanna find out how far Silver and his henchman are willing to go to make sure its Flat Earth vs. His Father in the conference finals

Comment

• There is a small part of me that wants Lebron in the playoffs. MJ had to literally go through Detroit to win his first title. That was a defining moment for him and the Bulls.

Would be pretty sweet to beat the team that took you out two straight years.

On the other hand though.. the smart play would be to just avoid him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                There is a small part of me that wants Lebron in the playoffs. MJ had to literally go through Detroit to win his first title. That was a defining moment for him and the Bulls.

Would be pretty sweet to beat the team that took you out two straight years.

On the other hand though.. the smart play would be to just avoid him.
                                I want him too, just in round 3. I want the winner of Boston Cleveland. Like I said, I'm far too paranoid the NBA wants that series last, with the other one being Harden vs Durant and Curry. That's a sexy American final 4. Teams like Toronto and San Anton screw that up

Comment

Working...
                                X