Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also watched a bit of the Pistons game tonight. Drummond is a fucking MONSTER. He has really evolved into a hell of a player.

I think they're going to make the playoffs for sure. Not sure which of the top 8 team will fall, my early guess is Miami.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Also watched a bit of the Pistons game tonight. Drummond is a fucking MONSTER. He has really evolved into a hell of a player.

I think they're going to make the playoffs for sure. Not sure which of the top 8 team will fall, my early guess is Miami.
      Honestly it could be Cleveland at this point, 6-12 in their last 18 and looking worse every week.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        Honestly it could be Cleveland at this point, 6-12 in their last 18 and looking worse every week.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
        I wonder if they'll be stubborn enough to keep Tyronne Lue around then lol

Comment

• If Blatt was still coaching the Cavs he'd be fired by now lol. I thought it was unfair the way they treated that guy. They lose ONE game and you'll see all the fire Blatt rumours on social media.

The fact that Lue is still coaching the Cavs imo is insane. I'm not complainng doe.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LeBron will be in a Rockets jersey next season.

Comment

• What if Bron demanded to be waived and then asked the raps to sign him for peanuts for this season? Is that even possible in theory? Would you do it?

Comment

• Comment

• Looool Horford with buzzer beater.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I'm not normally superstitious, but let's just delete this thread. Or, at least change the title. (Just watched Horford beat Portland at the buzzer.)

Comment

• "Chowderheads" as Demo Shift likes to call them win another close game, this time at the buzzer. We are going to have to win all three of our remaining matchups with them to get the #1 seed I think.

This clutch performance from them isn't just luck, there's got to be something that they're doing that's allowing them to continually outplay other teams down the stretch of games.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        "Chowderheads" as Demo Shift likes to call them win another close game, this time at the buzzer. We are going to have to win all three of our remaining matchups with them to get the #1 seed I think.

This clutch performance from them isn't just luck, there's got to be something that they're doing that's allowing them to continually outplay other teams down the stretch of games.
                        Brad Stevens

Comment

"Chowderheads" as Demo Shift likes to call them win another close game, this time at the buzzer. We are going to have to win all three of our remaining matchups with them to get the #1 seed I think.

I agree, but I would say it’s a pretty equal combination of luck, confidence, and coaching/ execution.

Comment

• Fuck these Celtics

Comment

• I'm really getting worried about a playoff matchup with Boston now, especially if we don't get homecourt advantage and they make more moves before the deadline to add offense off their bench (Tyreke or Lou for example), which is their weakest area at the moment. They are consistently good in the clutch. I'm not sure I trust our guys to outplay them late, when all evidence suggests that we are very mediocre in those situations and they are among the best if not the best.

People can keep dismissing them if they want, but they're legit. They don't seem to have the same ability to blow teams away like we do, but in those close games they have the defensive capability and tactical wherewithal from Stevens to pull off wins. And I imagine a lot of the games between us in the playoffs would come down to the last few minutes.

Comment

I'm really getting worried about a playoff matchup with Boston now, especially if we don't get homecourt advantage and they make more moves before the deadline to add offense off their bench (Tyreke or Lou for example), which is their weakest area at the moment. They are consistently good in the clutch. I'm not sure I trust our guys to outplay them late, when all evidence suggests that we are very mediocre in those situations and they are among the best if not the best.

People can keep dismissing them if they want, but they're legit. They don't seem to have the same ability to blow teams away like we do, but in those close games they have the defensive capability and tactical wherewithal from Stevens to pull off wins. And I imagine a lot of the games between us in the playoffs would come down to the last few minutes.
                                So do something about it instead of worrying so much.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X