Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post

I wouldn't read too much into this guy's tweets. He's a pretty bad journalist who makes vague claims like this all the time.

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ptors-real-nba

Comment

Is it too much of a coincidence that JV is surging as we are approaching the trade deadline? Is it just him hitting a new level or are the Raptors intentionally doing something to boost his level of play? Sorry, the pessimist in me never believes things are too good to be true.
          Last edited by LJ2; Mon Jan 29, 2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I'm apparently late to the party. When did 'The Big Science' become JV's nickname?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I'm apparently late to the party. When did 'The Big Science' become JV's nickname?
              Drake announced him as big science before one of the raptors game he announced if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                Drake announced him as big science before one of the raptors game he announced if I'm not mistaken.
                I would've been happier if you told me Kate Beirness came up with it...

Comment

I would've been happier if you told me Kate Beirness came up with it...
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Comment

Drake the type of dude to make the sound of each animal cracker before eating it

Comment

• I mean honestly, if this team had closed out 3-4 more close wins to date we'd definitely be legitimately arguing for them as one of the best 3 or 4 teams in the league - period. That's pretty incredible. They still have time, the defence has been improving throughout the season, let's just see some improvement in end of game situations and at that point there's really nothing more you can ask for from these guys.

This is also your daily reminder that Boston still sucks.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• We're trying to get Marc Gasol? :O :O :O

Comment

We're trying to get Marc Gasol? :O :O :O
                            No idea

Comment

• On the Dunc'd on pod they were saying the Pelicans should trade AD right now.

If they do that (they won't, I hope) he almost certainly goes to Boston and we are completely finished.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                No idea

I didn't know Rosie O Donnell played basketball

Comment

Working...
                                X