Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Don't risk aggrevating our fathers.

Comment

• Chicago is doing nothing but shooting themselves in the foot. They need a high lotto pick much more than they need a couple of role players on a hot streak.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Chicago is doing nothing but shooting themselves in the foot. They need a high lotto pick much more than they need a couple of role players on a hot streak.
          I mean it's not like they're doing it on purpose, but they definitely need to deal away some of these guys to start picking up losses again.

Comment

• Attention All Toronto Bars and Restaurants....

Micheal Beasley’s money is no good in this city on his next visit as he has singlehandedly beat the Chowderheads tonight.

There is a gradual evening out underway for the Chowders as Boston somehow didn’t win a game where they shot less than 40% from the floor (38%) and got outrebounded 49 to 36.

Boston leaking a little bit of oil right now.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Raps will finish the season with the #1 seed.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                Raps will finish the season with the #1 seed.
                Wow! Love the optimism. Didn't expect to hear that from you
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Chicago is doing nothing but shooting themselves in the foot. They need a high lotto pick much more than they need a couple of role players on a hot streak.
                  Kinda sad for them because Doncic and Markannen seem like a match made in Heaven for them.

Comment

Raps will finish the season with the #1 seed.
                    do we want that pressure lol
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      do we want that pressure lol
                      We have to get it. We need homecourt advantage against the Celtics and more importantly the Cavs. I think we can beat Boston without homecourt, but I would rather have that advantage. We have a 0% chance of advancing to the finals if the Cavs have homecourt advantage though.

Comment

• I wouldn't bet on us winning more games than cavs. They are absolutely rolling after a tough start where their starting lineup was fucked up, and Thomas is returning soon.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I wouldn't bet on us winning more games than cavs. They are absolutely rolling after a tough start where their starting lineup was fucked up, and Thomas is returning soon.
                          We need to. It's not really an option.

We cannot win a game 7 on the road against LeBron. Hell I don't even think we can at home really, but maybe with that Raptors crowd and Jurassic Park we have a slight chance.

Comment

We cannot win a game 7 on the road against LeBron. Hell I don't even think we can at home really, but maybe with that Raptors crowd and Jurassic Park we have a slight chance.
                            I don't disagree, I just don't think we will. Thomas will make that team soar once he shakes off rust and they iron out the kinks

Comment

538 has us at 27% chance of making the finals Lebrons at46% 58 wins to clevelands 56.Boston comes in at 54 wins and only11% chance of making finals.Would be happy if they are precient.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
                                538 has us at 27% chance of making the finals Lebrons at46% 58 wins to clevelands 56.Boston comes in at 54 wins and only11% chance of making finals.Would be happy if they are precient.
                                538 had Hillary Clinton 90% to win the election

Comment

Working...
                                X