Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Actually the NBA is their agent. That was pretty obvious once they got close, the refs were trying to give them the game.
    As much as Harden pisses me off for melting down like that, you've gotta give it to Smart for baiting him that successfully. Unbelievable. Smart living up to his last name there. Is there any better pest in the league? Beverley maybe...?
    Too bad PJ Tucker didn't do us any favours by hitting his 2nd free throw. Ugh.

Comment

• Unless you're a Celtics hater then I don't understand how you can call them overrated. They are CLEARLY the 2nd best team in the Conference.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I wonder if Harden makes Shaqtin for that.
        It's not funny but it sure was effin stupid.

Comment

• I can't believe long-term Raptors fans haven't learned their lesson about counting their dino eggs before they hatch.

Comment

• Comment

• It wasn't just the two stupid offensive fouls. It was also the holding the ball for 22 seconds then jack up a three....and make the odd one. I really find Harden's game annoying and can't understand how the coach Steve Nash made famous can tolerate that nonsense. But the Celtics are quite brilliant at taking what I call the Philadelphia Flyers approach (70s hockey fans would get the reference); foul on every play and the referees can't/won't call everything. Harden was being guarded so aggressively (and often with contact) that it was really getting to him. Expect Derozan and Lowry to get the same at all times. With Tatum's rather shocking development added to the rest they are at least the second best team in the east.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Holy crap, those leprechauns have shamrocks up their asses this year.
                Nah they're just a very good team with a ton of heart, with a great coach that fights like all hell to give themselves a chance to win every game that we refuse to give credit because we hate their fanbase/team.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Unless you're a Celtics hater then I don't understand how you can call them overrated. They are CLEARLY the 2nd best team in the Conference.
                  Your right. It's not like the raps beat the rockets at home with Clint Capela playing...

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• mixxaor wrote: View Post
                    demographic shift is celtics secret agent
                    lol...
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Dec 29, 2017, 02:54 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Unless you're a Celtics hater then I don't understand how you can call them overrated. They are CLEARLY the 2nd best team in the Conference.
                      Right behind the Raps...curious why you have them ahead of the Cavs though...
                      - TGO

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        Nah they're just a very good team with a ton of heart, with a great coach that fights like all hell to give themselves a chance to win every game that we refuse to give credit because we hate their fanbase/team.
                        golden wrote: View Post
                        Holy crap, those leprechauns have shamrocks up their asses this year.

Going with golden...while many believe the last thing they saw is verifiable for all of recorded history..the Celts have had an inordinate number of heroic high double digit come from behind wins...it evens out..as it’s just an unsustainable way to win games.....for just a smidge of perspective..the Celts are a mid pack like 13 and 8 record since the big win streak....

Raps play about 30 of their 49 remaining games at home while the Chowderheads have yet to venture out on a western road swing and have to play pretty much the entire west on the road....

So here we sit...tied in the loss column with a team that has had a 16 game win streak....with pretty much of the entire road schedule with the west done......have posted close to a .700 win % with playing 60% of the schedule on the road.... and have 50 games to go...

So why a few of the Republican faithful soil your pants so quickly is really amazing.
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Dec 29, 2017, 10:32 AM.
                        - TGO

Comment

The stephen a smith of RR has spoken
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Whoa, TRex must really think the Cavs aren't very good this year. Bold stance to take.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Going with golden...while many believe the last thing they saw is verifiable for all of recorded history..the Celts have had an inordinate number of heroic high double digit come from behind wins...it evens out..as it’s just an unsustainable way to win games.....for just a smidge of perspective..the Celts are a mid pack like 13 and 8 record since the big win streak....

Raps play about 30 of their 49 remaining games at home while the Chowderheads have yet to venture out on a western road swing and have to play pretty much the entire west on the road....

So here we sit...tied in the loss column with a team that has had a 16 game win streak....with pretty much of the entire road schedule with the west done......have posted close to a .700 win % with playing 60% of the schedule on the road.... and have 50 games to go...

So why a few of the Republican faithful soil your pants so quickly is really amazing.
                              I agree with all 3 comments, mostly. Celts good. Celts lucky, We have an easier path, and although the Celts are good, they're not as good as their record.

The bold though is gamblers fallacy. The luck they've had is banked, even if going forward their luck should be fairly even either way, although the refs might have something to say about that.

And we should catch them before the season is over, because we're better than they are.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I think the 3 remaining head to head matchups are going to be very important. Need to take at least 2 of those and preferably all 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X