No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't seen anybody talk about the fact that Leonard and George play the same position, and neither seems to spend much time at the 4 or 2, also George has always been a very good player, but never a superstar level player prior to playing with Westbrook, also injuries.

Leonard is going have to carry a big load and play out of position a lot. It could work out great, or it could work out very badly.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
      Haven't seen anybody talk about the fact that Leonard and George play the same position, and neither seems to spend much time at the 4 or 2, also George has always been a very good player, but never a superstar level player prior to playing with Westbrook, also injuries.
      Leonard is going have to carry a big load and play out of position a lot. It could work out great, or it could work out very badly.

Not only that, but Clippers might undergo the same agony Spurs underwent.

Comment

• Meh... I think after seeing this I now feel a bit crappier about Leonard leaving.

Oh well.

Last edited by suspenders; Wed Jul 24th, 2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• We got the chip. I'm happy as can be.

Comment

• I remain confident for the Raptors though Kawhi Leonard is gone but I’m wishing Raptors can have a much-improved performance for the next season!

Comment

• Kawhi trolling LeBron lmao. I love this dude.

Is this the dagger!!!?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Kawhi trolling LeBron lmao. I love this dude.

Wrong thread. Put this in Lets NBA.
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Another Kawhi commercial. The Terminator. Dude owns LA now. Whatchu gonna do about it LeBron? lol.

Is this the dagger!!!?

Comment

• I just get to cheer for a western team now too.... I'm cool with that, go clippers

Comment

• Dunking all over lebron
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                      X