Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Time 2 close this Thread..Thank him for what, I hope he never wins again, skip was right, dont trust him, good luck with time load there, watch him play 9 games and get hurt, I curse u for life, go F%$& ure self. How can u leave the champs, unbelievable,the clippers..lol..what a joke Masai time 2 go 2 work...Giannis

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Happy Leonard chose clippers. If he went with LeBron my nba interest would have plummeted.
    i agree i actually vowed to stop watching

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Happy Leonard chose clippers. If he went with LeBron my nba interest would have plummeted.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Do we still get Xmas day game or nah?
    Nope and still don't want it

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    lebron/Davis in LA, Kawhi/George in LA and don't count out the GSW, still with Curry, Green, Klay and Looney plus D'Angelo Russell moving to San Fran.

I couldn't stand any of them winning the chip next year. Go Utah?

Can't really blame the superstars for wanting to live by this all year:
    Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Jul 6th, 2019, 08:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    do we even want it?

2 hours of commentators talking about how we won and kawhi still left? hard pass lmao.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post

What was the Raptors' record without Kawhi last year? And most of that was before Gasol got here. This is a strong team. The guys leftover are prideful, dedicated, smart and skilled.

Are you familiar with the Ewing theory? This will take the Ewing Theory to a whole new level. Buckle up for the Leonard Theory.
    I get that but I just think losing Kawhi will be mentally deflating for players who are all a year older. I don't think Serge and Gasol particularly have it in them to play with a chip on their shoulder for 82 games. Kyle will revert to full time surly Kyle but will sulk through periods.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Well, this sucks.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Man what a huge bummer. Damn Jerry West. Wonder if Masai was told about the Paul George thing, and he tried to get him too?

We won the chip.. the next stage will be rough but we have Masai to help us through it. Wonder if Masai holds steady with all these expiring veterans or starts trading a few of them now? Will be interesting anyway for the next two weeks.

If we run it back.. we'll be okay but not good enough to win of course. Even though the Bucks and 76ers look worse than last year.. I don't see the Raps ahead of them.

As for Kawhi.. well I can't boo the man. He got us a ring. He'll always have a special place in my heart for that. But I don't want an LA team to succeed. So good luck, but hope they lose.

LA vs LA could be fun though. Clippers bench look so much better though. They should be the favourites coming out of the West.

Leave a comment:

• SamMitchells
    replied
    -_-

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied

What was the Raptors' record without Kawhi last year? And most of that was before Gasol got here. This is a strong team. The guys leftover are prideful, dedicated, smart and skilled.

Are you familiar with the Ewing theory? This will take the Ewing Theory to a whole new level. Buckle up for the Leonard Theory.
    Yep. Might not win another Championship because hey, the one they got was by the skin of their teeth.....but, they aren't crap either.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied

ftfy
    hahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    suspenders wrote: View Post
    This feels like kidnapping a girl, doing everything right and she looks so happy with you, just to have her bolt for the other dude.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• suspenders
    replied
    This feels like trying to court a girl, doing everything right and she looks so happy with you, just to have her bolt for the other dude.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X