X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post

lol Stephen A Smith
    1. Stephen A Smith is a dumbass
    2. It's all a distraction because everyone wants to see Wade vs Lebron.

Comment

lol Stephen A Smith
      Why does this NBC dumbass write a new article referencing dumbass comments from 10 days ago? I'm genuinely pissed he got my click.
      Last edited by Mess; Fri May 13, 2016, 01:31 PM.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

lol Stephen A Smith
        yeah never been impressed with his style of reporting

Comment

lol Stephen A Smith
          Its Stephen A Smith, so I really don't care about that report, but I do hope it is true.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Its Stephen A Smith, so I really don't care about that report, but I do hope it is true.
            Hence the "lol stephen a smith" at the bottom

Comment

• Even though it's Smith, I wouldnt doubt that Demar would want to go to LA.

He'd be the center piece of a young team that's emerging (will take a few years but there is potential with Russell, Clarkson and Randle), it's his hometown and the weather.

If he stays here it's only because he truly wants to win and build a cornerstone.

Im indifferent either way -- if he stays great, if he doesnt then thats fine too and you got the money to go find other players...

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder how much we're going to hear about his thumb between today and before Game 7 starts. Everyone deals with injuries from time to time, especially in the playoffs, but DeRozan has made a concerted effort to whine about it every chance he gets. Wade can't be 100% with how many blows his knee has taken in this series alone, but we've heard nothing about it. To DeMar's credit, he played well in Game 5 before taking a step back yesterday, but he still refuses to guard anyone. Any word on whether his thumb prevents him from moving his feet on D?

Comment

• how much cap space do we have if he walks?
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      how much cap space do we have if he walks?
                      Slightly under $20M.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                        Any word on whether his thumb prevents him from moving his feet on D?
                        lol yup.

Re offseason he should practice dribbling with a blindfold all summer.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          lol yup.

Re offseason he should practice dribbling with a blindfold all summer.
                          Why? He is already well practiced at blind dribbling even without a blindfold ...

Comment

lol Stephen A Smith
                            How would a rumour like this even happen at this time? Like what, in between Game 5 and Game 6 Demar is sitting down with his agent discussing where he's going to go next year??

Why not wait 3 weeks (ya that's right!) to release this fake story so it at least makes sense.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                              How would a rumour like this even happen at this time? Like what, in between Game 5 and Game 6 Demar is sitting down with his agent discussing where he's going to go next year??

Why not wait 3 weeks (ya that's right!) to release this fake story so it at least makes sense.
                              That would require some common sense and SAS doesnt have any
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                That would require some common sense and SAS doesnt have any
                                Bruh he said demar was a restricted free agent i'm convinced he's dumber than skip loool

Comment

Working...
                                X