Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Team concept? You do know the team wants DD to take those shots right. I value winning and whatever it takes to win. That's what this group has done. Its not always pretty but, its still winning. I've always said my favourite stat is 8-6.
    That's great that you say you value winning, but you keep talking about how important DeMar is. Those two are at odds with each other.

I love winning too!

But we've won despite DeMar, and sometimes lost because of DeMar so far this playoffs.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      That's great that you say you value winning, but you keep talking about how important DeMar is. Those two are at odds with each other.

I love winning too!

But we've won despite DeMar, and sometimes lost because of DeMar so far this playoffs.
      Series tied 2-2. Next 3 games

DD

28.3 PTS, 5.3 REB, 1.7 AST(2.0 TO), 8.3 FTA, 88.0 FT%, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3P%, 52 TS, +4
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Series tied 2-2. Next 3 games

DD

28.3 PTS, 5.3 REB, 1.7 AST(2.0 TO), 8.3 FTA, 88.0 FT%, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3P%, 52 TS, +4
        He had a 3-game stretch of acceptable basketball! Awesome!

But let's not pretend like games 1 and 4 didn't happen, or pretend that 52% true shooting is good.

He's a slashing guard playing against a team that's tallest player was 6'7" most of the time. This was DeMar's dream scenario, and he couldn't even manage league average efficiency.

Comment

He had a 3-game stretch of acceptable basketball! Awesome!

But let's not pretend like games 1 and 4 didn't happen, or pretend that 52% true shooting is good.

He's a slashing guard playing against a team that's tallest player was 6'7" most of the time. This was DeMar's dream scenario, and he couldn't even manage league average efficiency.
          Your something else man. Question to the raptors win this tight series without him putting up those numbers over the last 3 games?
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Your something else man. Question to the raptors win this tight series without him putting up those numbers over the last 3 games?
            We win game 7 if he doesn't even play. Everyone else was so good that he was completely irrelevant. Hell, we win the series before game 7 if DeMar doesn't crap the bed horribly in games 1 and 4.

Can we talk about the fact that defensively, he couldn't stay in front of Luol Deng?

Comment

We win game 7 if he doesn't even play. Everyone else was so good that he was completely irrelevant. Hell, we win the series before game 7 if DeMar doesn't crap the bed horribly in games 1 and 4.

Can we talk about the fact that defensively, he couldn't stay in front of Luol Deng?
              Luol Deng round 1

19.0 PTS, 6.6 REB, 2.1 AST, 54.1 FG%, 51.3 3P%, +8.1

Luol Deng round 2

7.6 PTS, 5.3 REB, 1.0 AST, 35.8 FG%, 22.2 3P%, -0.4

Well Deebo sure did a better job than whoever was guarding him in the first round.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Do we win game 5 without him?
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Do we win game 5 without him?
                  Maybe not. Even then... he cost us games 1 and 4, but gave us game 5. We're still coming out ahead without him.

Comment

Barolt ... Smh

Couldn't stay in front of Deng??

Loul Deng averaged like 19 ppg vs Charlotte

Loul Deng averaged less that 8 ppg vs Toronto

Yea. Proof that Demar was soooo bad.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                      Barolt ... Smh

Couldn't stay in front of Deng??

Loul Deng averaged like 19 ppg vs Charlotte

Loul Deng averaged less that 8 ppg vs Toronto

Yea. Proof that Demar was soooo bad.
                      You know what... All power to you and Christian for remaining DeMar stans in the face of overwhelming evidence that he's been awful in the playoffs. And he's no longer the first player in 56 years to take 200+ shots in the playoffs and shoot less than 35%(35.5%)!!! So there's that.

I don't begrudge you your opinions, you're entitled to your blind faith and relentless fandom. But to call us crazy or 'haters' because the stats all show that DeMar hasn't been very good is ridiculous. I'm out on DeMar, and you aren't going to change my mind.

Comment

• ball4life wrote:
                        LOL.. Derozan was absolute shit. The shittiest of all shit in this playoffs. A complete non factor is a compliment. I would say dudes a net negative. Anyone that doesn't see that is a basketball idiot and should just stick to buying team jerseys to support the franchise and not drop their basketball idiocy in basketball conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Did you copy paste this from your regular hate. Let's be honest. Was there ever a time you had anything good to say about Demar?? Lol

Here we are in the East Finals with Demar having the highest usage. All you geniuses who said we'd never get here with Demar being the number one option, taking the most shots. Yep. We're all idiots and you are the smartest person ever.

Serious question...... You think Kyle Lowry wants him back? Only an idiot would say no.... So be careful

Comment

Did you copy paste this from your regular hate. Let's be honest. Was there ever a time you had anything good to say about Demar?? Lol

Here we are in the East Finals with Demar having the highest usage. All you geniuses who said we'd never get here with Demar being the number one option, taking the most shots. Yep. We're all idiots and you are the smartest person ever.

Serious question...... You think Kyle Lowry wants him back? Only an idiot would say no.... So be careful
                          Rudy Gay was the godfather to Lowry's child. You think Lowry wanted him traded?

He got over it. He'd do the same with DeMar.

Either way, Lowry's 30 and might not be with the team more than one more year.

Comment

You know what... All power to you and Christian for remaining DeMar stans in the face of overwhelming evidence that he's been awful in the playoffs. And he's no longer the first player in 56 years to take 200+ shots in the playoffs and shoot less than 35%(35.5%)!!! So there's that.

I don't begrudge you your opinions, you're entitled to your blind faith and relentless fandom. But to call us crazy or 'haters' because the stats all show that DeMar hasn't been very good is ridiculous. I'm out on DeMar, and you aren't going to change my mind.
                            Honestly I don't care about your opinion of Demar. You never liked the guy... Let's be honest.

You started slightly liking him after he had an incredible regular season.... Let's be honest.

It was soooo easy and probably pleasurable for you to list all the reasons why he sucks. But none of that matters.

If Masai wants him back, If Kyle wants him back, if Casey wants him back..... Then I guess they are all idiots too. lol

Comment

Honestly I don't care about your opinion of Demar. You never liked the guy... Let's be honest.

You started slightly liking him after he had an incredible regular season.... Let's be honest.

It was soooo easy and probably pleasurable for you to list all the reasons why he sucks. But none of that matters.

If Masai wants him back, If Kyle wants him back, if Casey wants him back..... Then I guess they are all idiots too. lol
                              You know, the post you quoted was me saying I don't begrudge you your opinions, and you replied to shit on me for mine. I wasn't a DeMar fan. He got better this year in the areas I didn't like, so I started to come around. Then in the playoffs he completely regressed to the player he was in years past.

I don't enjoy listing the reasons he's been bad. I'm a Raptors fan, I want the team to be great. But if I feel like someone is holding the team back, I think that's also noteworthy. I shit on Ross in the first round to the point where other people were surprised at what I was posting about him. Ross had a great second round.

I'd love to see DeMar become a true star. But he isn't that. And I don't want him to get paid the max.

Comment

Rudy Gay was the godfather to Lowry's child. You think Lowry wanted him traded?

He got over it. He'd do the same with DeMar.

Either way, Lowry's 30 and might not be with the team more than one more year.
                                Barolt.....lol

Demar and Kyle have something special. They feed off each other. They trust in each other. That's a huge reason why Kyle stayed here.

If you think Kyle will be happy if we don't try to retain Demar, then you're clearly not as smart as I thought.

Rudy had to go..... Not even an all-star so no big loss. Different than losing a 2 time all-star wouldn't you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X