Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    While I agree that he's about a 30% shooter, I also think he took terrible shots from 3 during the playoffs.

Too many above the break 3s, only 9 of them were wide open(he hit 2 of these). 7 of them were off the dribble(he hit none).

A lot of the type of shots that he misses. He shot 20.5% on pull-up 3s during the season. 13/32 on wide open 3s this year. Why's he ever shooting them contested?
    lol what do you mean 'only' 9 of them were wide open? he only attempted 16 total. 9/16 WIDE OPEN is not bad. (despite the fact that he's not good at them anyway).

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
      So Derozan isn't a great 3 point threat?

Go on...

I'm just talking basketball, and you're out trying to "shame the haters" or something. If that's your goal then go ahead but don't call people out for things they didn't even say, lmao.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        lol what do you mean 'only' 9 of them were wide open? he only attempted 16 total. 9/16 WIDE OPEN is not bad. (despite the fact that he's not good at them anyway).
        If wide open is the only 3 pointer you can possibly hope to hit at a decent rate, it should be more than 36% of your total attempts.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Go ahead shame the haters,

But the Pacers, Heat and Cavs all shamelessly left DD on the three point arc to clog the driving lanes, which hurt his teammates.

So sure, I'll take the shame...but at least I'm not blind

Comment

• I don't even like DD.
            He's not a good defender. He's not a good 3 pt shooter. His natural tunnel-vision hampers the team too often. He takes far too many ill-advised shots.
            He also will probably be a Raptor for at least a few more years.
            I'm not going to spend the next few years constantly complaining about him either.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              If wide open is the only 3 pointer you can possibly hope to hit at a decent rate, it should be more than 36% of your total attempts.
              9/16 = 56% unless im missing something here?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                9/16 = 56% unless im missing something here?
                You're right, but... he took 26 threes, not 16.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• saw it again on open gym. man this one is sick. i don't know if gobert or mozgov is better.

Comment

• i think it is gobert. ouch man. i feel bad for him.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      I'm just talking basketball, and you're out trying to "shame the haters" or something. If that's your goal then go ahead but don't call people out for things they didn't even say, lmao.
                      Yeah, I think we've let the whole soap box preaching go on long enough. Let's keep the posts related to basketball and not other posters gents.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        i think it is gobert. ouch man. i feel bad for him.
                        I think Mozgov is the better dunk. Gobert was really out of position and was essentially under the hoop, not really ideal for contesting.

Mozgov met him closer to the edge of the restricted area, is a bigger body to absorb the contact from that distance and still finished through it with power.

Both sweet dunks but Mozgov was the more difficult finish.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          I think Mozgov is the better dunk. Gobert was really out of position and was essentially under the hoop, not really ideal for contesting.

Mozgov met him closer to the edge of the restricted area, is a bigger body to absorb the contact from that distance and still finished through it with power.

Both sweet dunks but Mozgov was the more difficult finish.
                          i think it is the sound. the force on gorbet gets me and he is one of the better shot blockers in the league. agree the mozgov dunk was more difficult. he had to go through the body.

Comment

• The Mozgov dunk is crazy because, much like the Ross-Faried dunk, you can get that still frame at the peak of DeRozan's leap where he is feet away from the rim and it looks just impossible he could get a dunk to go down.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• http://www.netsdaily.com/2016/6/18/1...-brooklyn-nets

Interesting to see the DeRozan debate from the perspective of an outside fanbase. They think it's a terrible idea to chase after him.
                              Last edited by Sinbad; Sun Jun 19, 2016, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                                http://www.netsdaily.com/2016/6/18/1...-brooklyn-nets

Interesting to see the DeRozan debate from the perspective of an outside fanbase. They think it's a terrible idea to chase after him.
                                Interesting that you would read that and think they think it's a terrible idea.

Actually, surprisingly Demar got A LOT of love. Many Nets fans want the Nets to go after him.

The truth is nobody thinks he'd ever go to the Nets. They know he's a loyal, high character leader who's coming back to his team in Toronto. The Nets fans know it's unrealistic for them to get Demar.....

However, he was number one on the list for a reason. Some just don't think he's a good fit because of the floor spacing with Thad Young and Brook Lopez. That's the worst of the criticism that I read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X