Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    Love this quote from DeMar:
    "...I'm going to keep working. I'm not a fluke player; we're not an accident team."
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    In some ways they are an accident. Rudy Gay and Quincy Acy for (now) Patrick Patterson, Norman Powell, Bebe Nogeuira, LAC 2017 1st seems in hindsight like a winning maneuver.
    The biggest "accident" is Dolan having cold feet about the Lowry trade.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      The biggest "accident" is Dolan having cold feet about the Lowry trade.
      That would have altered history. Lowry and Melo with JR Smith and Lopez would have made a really nice team, that would have attracted more free agents to them. Not sure they'd ever get over the hump though, and they wouldn't have Porzingis today. They'd probably be about where we are right now.

Who knows where the Raptors would be...would Derozan be here..would WE have a Towns or a Porzingis? It's kind of an interesting "would you rather" scenario
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        That would have altered history. Lowry and Melo with JR Smith and Lopez would have made a really nice team, that would have attracted more free agents to them. Not sure they'd ever get over the hump though, and they wouldn't have Porzingis today. They'd probably be about where we are right now.

Who knows where the Raptors would be...would Derozan be here..would WE have a Towns or a Porzingis? It's kind of an interesting "would you rather" scenario
        What's even funnier about that Lowry trade was that Dolan nixed the deal because he didn't want to include shumpert & hardaway in the trade. And only wanted to give up one

But it turns out both those guys left New York for literally nothing hahahaha
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          What's even funnier about that Lowry trade was that Dolan nixed the deal because he didn't want to include shumpert & hardaway in the trade. And only wanted to give up one

But it turns out both those guys left New York for literally nothing hahahaha
          And both those guys combined might equal half a Lowry at best.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

That's also assuming Lowry would have become the player he is, anywhere other than in Toronto.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              That's also assuming Lowry would have become the player he is, anywhere other than in Toronto.
              Good point. If Masai doesn't have that man-to-man conversation with Lowry, basically telling him he only has 1 shot left at maintaining his pro career, who knows how the last 4 years of Lowry's career would've played out.

My guess is the DeMarcus Cousins of PGs. A perpetual malcontent who never learns to trust anyone, and doesn't make anyone around him better.

I mean, that's why people were pissed off at the time of the Lowry acquisition, that we gave up a lotto pick, that eventually turned out to be Stephen Adams, lol.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Good point. If Masai doesn't have that man-to-man conversation with Lowry, basically telling him he only has 1 shot left at maintaining his pro career, who knows how the last 4 years of Lowry's career would've played out.

My guess is the DeMarcus Cousins of PGs. A perpetual malcontent who never learns to trust anyone, and doesn't make anyone around him better.

I mean, that's why people were pissed off at the time of the Lowry acquisition, that we gave up a lotto pick, that eventually turned out to be Stephen Adams, lol.
                It would've been Giannis. Masai was reportedly desperately trying to trade into that draft to pick him. Not surprising given his Nigerian roots, insane length and athleticism.

Comment

• Can anyone confirm whether or not the shrieking banshee that sits next to SuperFan Nav Bhattia is DeMar's wife?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Can anyone confirm whether or not the shrieking banshee that sits next to SuperFan Nav Bhattia is DeMar's wife?
                    Yes, that's her.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                      It would've been Giannis. Masai was reportedly desperately trying to trade into that draft to pick him. Not surprising given his Nigerian roots, insane length and athleticism.
                      Ohhhhh what could have been!!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Can anyone confirm whether or not the shrieking banshee that sits next to SuperFan Nav Bhattia is DeMar's wife?
                        She's hilarious. You can always hear her shouting: 3 seconds! 3 seconds! lmao!
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          She's hilarious. You can always hear her shouting: 3 seconds! 3 seconds! lmao!
                          It's not funny anymore. I have tickets for tonight that I thought were 10 rows behind her, but thankfully I'm on the other side.

Comment

• Is she the one you can hear on TV counting down the shot clock?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              Is she the one you can hear on TV counting down the shot clock?
                              Yep.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Sometimes I'm so focused on the game that I don't have time to glance at the shot clock. This is where her incessant screaming comes into use. I appreciate her for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X