Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Patterson got injured, came back early and went on the injured list again.
    Sullinger got injured, came back early out of shape, and went to the D-League for conditioning
    Derozan got injured, came back early and went on the injured list again

No expert here, but I'm wondering if this a normal thing with handling of player injuries or are the Raptors erring on the aggressive side?
    Also they never sat JV when he turned his ankle earlier this year, and that's exactly when his "slump" started.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• And then Casey getting frustrated with Bebe for having the nerve of being injured.

Casey does kind of seem like a "rub some dirt on it"; "how many fingers am I holding up?" kinda guy
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

I can't believe he's got Jimmy Butler so low. I would have Jimmy in my top 5, maybe even top 3 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Harden at 6.. didn't see that coming lol.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              I can't believe he's got Jimmy Butler so low. I would have Jimmy in my top 5, maybe even top 3 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Top 5? top 3? Why? because he always plays like he's the 2nd coming of MJ everytime we play the Bulls? c'mon man..
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                And then Casey getting frustrated with Bebe for having the nerve of being injured.

Casey does kind of seem like a "rub some dirt on it"; "how many fingers am I holding up?" kinda guy
                It's not up to Casey though. The doctors clear the players. Fingers should be pointed at Alex.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  It's not up to Casey though. The doctors clear the players. Fingers should be pointed at Alex.

Final say still goes to your boy. But I know your m.o., defend casey and demar if it kills you. Oh and luis scola, when he was here.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Final say still goes to your boy. But I know your m.o., defend casey and demar if it kills you. Oh and luis scola, when he was here.
                    Plus trainer doesn't set the minutes and usage.

Come to think of it, I can't remember any player ever coming back from injury with any minutes restriction.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Alex is the head of sports science, he's not the trainer.

Head athletic trainer is Scott McCullough. I don't know enough about who's making the decisions to point fingers but it's certainly troubling.
                      Last edited by Scraptor; Fri Feb 3, 2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Plus trainer doesn't set the minutes and usage.

Come to think of it, I can't remember any player ever coming back from injury with any minutes restriction.
                        Pat's on one right now. Carroll had one last year when he came back.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

If the trainer say the player is ready to go why would Casey disagree? It's not like he went to med school and can make his own diagnosis.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Everyone says without Lowry Raptors are a 8th at best

Man honestly without DeRozan we're not that much better than Philly and Magic

We need him back ASAP and we need to get Lowry and DeRozan some help

Carroll is a bench player at best, we need a better SF.
                            Patterson and Bebe are not starters, we need a starting level PF
                            Cojo is a 3rd string PG when he doesnt play defense, he needs to go
                            Ross is too inconsistent, he needs to be traded but it doesn't have to be right now
                            JV does not fit our system, we need a defensive big

Players that might be available
                            Wilson Chandler
                            Serge Ibaka
                            Bismack
                            Nerlens Noel
                            Tyson Chandler
                            P.J. Tucker
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              Everyone says without Lowry Raptors are a 8th at best

Man honestly without DeRozan we're not that much better than Philly and Magic

We need him back ASAP and we need to get Lowry and DeRozan some help

Carroll is a bench player at best, we need a better SF.
                              Patterson and Bebe are not starters, we need a starting level PF
                              Cojo is a 3rd string PG when he doesnt play defense, he needs to go
                              Ross is too inconsistent, he needs to be traded but it doesn't have to be right now
                              JV does not fit our system, we need a defensive big

Players that might be available
                              Wilson Chandler
                              Serge Ibaka
                              Bismack
                              Nerlens Noel
                              Tyson Chandler
                              P.J. Tucker
                              So, they need a new starting SF, a new starting PF, a new starting C, a new 1st wing off the bench, and a new backup PG? Maybe the new backup PG is already on the roster, but damn, what a month January's been, right?
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                So, they need a new starting SF, a new starting PF, a new starting C, a new 1st wing off the bench, and a new backup PG? Maybe the new backup PG is already on the roster, but damn, what a month January's been, right?
                                lol. The narrative now is that Lowry and DD are the only legitimate starters on this team and we have no front-court players. Our bench and role players are complete garbage with the exception of Patterson and Powell, who are wildly inconsistent. Nothing wrong with the coaching, because Masai hasn't given Casey anything to work with.

Comment

Working...
                                X