• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• All about the picks.

Let's start our own process

Comment

• This season DeRozan just proved he is an All-NBA Talent

Expect him to rise to Super-stardom next season as he improves Every FCUKING year.

We will be hearing his name in the MVP ladder.
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• He improves every year in the regular season. He's a paper champion.

His game shrinks faster than a frightened turtle as soon as the playoffs begin. Prove me wrong.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            He improves every year in the regular season. He's a paper champion.

His game shrinks faster than a frightened turtle as soon as the playoffs begin. Prove me wrong.
            I will vote this as the Post of the past decade from Compton to USC to Toronto to Trading block for Picks

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              All about the picks.

Let's start our own process
              I would trade him for Lebron, Durant, Curry, Westbrook, Harden, KAT, Davis, Giannis, Leonard
              or
              top 2 pick this draft + late first + future unprotected first + Young player (Ex. Booker)
              Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                I would trade him for Lebron, Durant, Curry, Westbrook, Harden, KAT, Davis, Giannis, Leonard
                or
                top 2 pick this draft + late first + future unprotected first + Young player (Ex. Booker)
                I don't want to burst your bubble but just to tickle your fancy, I would only settle for unprotected first round picks. Thank you though for the rest of the offers

Let's do this !

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan

I think he had a couple bad games but carried us offensively this playoffs and was far better than Kyle. If I'm Masai I don't plan on keeping Kyle around much longer. If he doesn't walk, sign him and trade him next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    He improves every year in the regular season. He's a paper champion.

Other than game 3 vs Bucks and game 2 vs Cavs, Derozan was outstanding

27.1pts/5.3pr/3.3ast/2stls on 49% shooting

probably should've gotten 7 assist a game if his teammates somewhat shoot decently
                    Abbas wrote:

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      I don't want to burst your bubble but just to tickle your fancy, I would only settle for unprotected first round picks. Thank you though for the rest of the offers

Let's do this !
                      And Draft who lmfao

DeRozan is the best SG in the league, If MU trades him for a first he should be immediately terminated
                      Abbas wrote:

Comment

This season DeRozan just proved he is an All-NBA Talent

Expect him to rise to Super-stardom next season as he improves Every FCUKING year.

We will be hearing his name in the MVP ladder.
                        There's a big difference between improving and expanding, and in the latter department, DeMar has basically at best achieved the very minor of growth over his entire career.

I think you can keep DeMar, but he needs to expand his game and take a leap in at least 2 of defence, shooting and playmaking (ie not just getting more assists but more importantly understanding the better play to make for his team). It would be nice if the leap was major in at least one of those categories, and great if we see at least some improvement in all 3, though at this point I won't hold my breath on his D.

Comment

Other than game 3 vs Bucks and game 2 vs Cavs, Derozan was outstanding

27.1pts/5.3pr/3.3ast/2stls on 49% shooting

probably should've gotten 7 assist a game if his teammates somewhat shoot decently
                          You can't just pin it on his teammates. You're calling him a superstar, well superstars make their teammates better.

That's why many of us blame the coach instead, because these guys don't get to develop an offensive rhythm since they stand around watching for so much of the game. Basketball is a very fluid sport, and the more static you are, the more likely you'll fail. Guys need to move and feel engaged beyond setting screens and trying to stay out of the way.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            You can't just pin it on his teammates. You're calling him a superstar, well superstars make their teammates better.
                            Exactly and when they lose they're firmly under the bus alone because that's where the chose to be.

Comment

And Draft who lmfao

DeRozan is the best SG in the league, If MU trades him for a first he should be immediately terminated
                              One step at a time. Lol.

Ujiri has not traded your boy yet, we don't know what pick so I can't tell you who is the best fit, lmfao.

Seriously though, it could be the other way around.

Wes Wilcox and his mediocre Hawks stepped down. You can check it out

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post

That's why many of us blame the coach instead, because these guys don't get to develop an offensive rhythm since they stand around watching for so much of the game. Basketball is a very fluid sport, and the more static you are, the more likely you'll fail. Guys need to move and feel engaged beyond setting screens and trying to stay out of the way.
                                Pointless to even make an effort.

Fanaticism overrules logic.

Comment

Working...
                                X