Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Orlando also has Aaron Gordon who they think VERY highly of, is a 3/4 similar to Harris, and, being a #4 pick, is going to be very expensive relative to a rookie contract.

I think Harris is gettable.

Not sure it is possible with Orlando but as a three team deal?????
    Gordan can't shoot. They would give up Gordan and Oladipo before Harris. Orlando had enough cap space to throw away on Fry and Gordan. Harris and Vuc @max are around 16M

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Gordan can't shoot. They would give up Gordan and Oladipo before Harris. Orlando had enough cap space to throw away on Fry and Gordan. Harris and Vuc @max are around 16M
      Based on the stuff I've read on HoopsHype, the rumour mill is that they more committed to Payton, Oladipo, Gordon at the 1/2/3 than Fournier or Harris.

Orlando is not looking at next year, they are looking at 2016-17 and onwards.

Comment

Based on the stuff I've read on HoopsHype, the rumour mill is that they more committed to Payton, Oladipo, Gordon at the 1/2/3 than Fournier or Harris.

IMO Gordon isn't a 3

He can play it but unless he develops a reliable jumper I think he's better off as a 4 because he can have an advantage pretty much every night ala Draymond Green
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Understand Dipo over Fournier and Vaugn is despised because he refuses to use Dipo with Payton at the 1-2 preferring Victor as the PG but Gordon at the 3 doesn't mean they hate Harris since he has always been better as a small 4. The biggest issue is whether Harris wants to leave for the Knicks.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            IMO Gordon isn't a 3

He can play it but unless he develops a reliable jumper I think he's better off as a 4 because he can have an advantage pretty much every night ala Draymond Green
            I think they'll play him at the three with Frye there.

Comment

There is a weird pressure and sensation around my zipper.

I don't know what is going on but it started as I began reading this post and only increased through to the end.

It is now almost unbearable.
              Ewww...

DanH wrote: View Post
              If you can trade DD for Harris (say for Harris and O'Quinn), you'd have enough cap room in the summer to go after Draymond Green too. That would make our 3/4 rock solid and a real threat every game. Ross can go back to sitting on the perimeter and defending smaller quicker guys. JV and Lowry are surrounded by shooters and can go to work in the PnR.
              I was thinking of this as well today, flipping DD for Harris and nabbing Green. I didn't check to see if it could work though.

Comment

That is not true. Gordon and Oladipo are their most important. Harris is nowhere near the defender they are and not a good passer. Gordon is pretty raw still, but his potential is worth a lot more than Harris. Orlando is building around Gordon/Dipo/Payton as those guys all are great defenders, good athletes and INSANELY hard workers. Harkless and O'quinn would be guys worth looking into there though, as backups. Harkless showed signs of being a solid three and D guy last year but has since found himself on the bench.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  Defensively Gordon is a 3 but offensively he isn't any worse as a 4 then he is at the 3

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    Yeah that's a possibility but to play Gordon at 3 long term, the Magic will always need a stretch 4 playing alongside AG.

Comment

Yeah that's a possibility but to play Gordon at 3 long term, the Magic will always need a stretch 4 playing alongside AG.
                      Don't forget Payton cant shoot either.

Comment

Don't forget Payton cant shoot either.
                        Yup Rondo 2.0

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          That is not true. Gordon and Oladipo are their most important. Harris is nowhere near the defender they are and not a good passer. Gordon is pretty raw still, but his potential is worth a lot more than Harris. Orlando is building around Gordon/Dipo/Payton as those guys all are great defenders, good athletes and INSANELY hard workers. Harkless and O'quinn would be guys worth looking into there though, as backups. Harkless showed signs of being a solid three and D guy last year but has since found himself on the bench.
                          With so many non shooting Guards and Forwards a Harris is really important. The next shooter is Fry and he is terrible on defense, much worse than Harris at the 4 or 5.

Comment

Well, they tried to get 2Pat and spent a stupid amount on Frye. They already realize they need a stretch big because they'll need that guy beside Vucevic anyway. So no matter where they play Gordon, they'll need a great shooter at the other frontcourt spot, especially if Payton can't develop a jumper.

Comment

• Rajon Rondo has a higher 3pt% (.31%) than FT% (.30%)

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Rajon Rondo has a higher 3pt% (.31%) than FT% (.30%)

HAHAHAHAHA
                                In all fairness there are fans trying to make him miss FT. Nobody is contesting his 3PA.

Comment

Working...
                                X