Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Rajon Rondo has a higher 3pt% (.31%) than FT% (.30%)

HAHAHAHAHA
    Wow, that's pretty disgusting.

Comment

• Derozan is mega effective at the 2. He is a born shooting guard, and as soon as he is the second option on the floor as ballhandler the raptors will be successful. Fire Casey, make Vasquez a true backup PG only
      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Wow, that's pretty disgusting.
        And he hasnt made a free throw in 2015 yet

0-7
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Understand Dipo over Fournier and Vaugn is despised because he refuses to use Dipo with Payton at the 1-2 preferring Victor as the PG but Gordon at the 3 doesn't mean they hate Harris since he has always been better as a small 4. The biggest issue is whether Harris wants to leave for the Knicks.
          Oladipo and Payton have been starting together for last 6 games with both averaging well over 30 mins per game (33/35).

Orlando has final say on where Harris plays next year. They aren't letting him walk for nothing. No one said Orlando hated Harris. They question their core moving forward and question paying a big contract with Vuc's extension already signed, many more on the way, and a desire to lure a big free agent at some point or trade for an all-star calibre player.

Comment

Don't forget Payton cant shoot either.
            He is a rook getting it together.

Over last 10 shooting over 46% from floor and 71% from line.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              So odd seeing someone with a video camera (and not a smart phone).

This was Carter's dunk contest, was it not? Specifically the 360 windmill?
              hahaha it was 2000 Slam Dunk but it was actually McGrady's dunk
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

With so many non shooting Guards and Forwards a Harris is really important. The next shooter is Fry and he is terrible on defense, much worse than Harris at the 4 or 5.
                Shooting is a problem throughout the team you are right. Harris and Oladipo both shoot 40 % from 3, defenses still don't respect their shooting still, which may inflate those numbers somewhat. Harris is not known as a shooter though. Although a small sample size, Gordon is shooting well this year; as he worked hard on that in the off-season. Payton's shooting is atrocious, but he can drive at will and is a great facilitator, which is a great combo. If he ever learns to shoot at the elbow and free throws that will suffice. I like Orlando.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  Shooting is a problem throughout the team you are right. Harris and Oladipo both shoot 40 % from 3, defenses still don't respect their shooting still, which may inflate those numbers somewhat. Harris is not known as a shooter though. Although a small sample size, Gordon is shooting well this year; as he worked hard on that in the off-season. Payton's shooting is atrocious, but he can drive at will and is a great facilitator, which is a great combo. If he ever learns to shoot at the elbow and free throws that will suffice. I like Orlando.
                  Once Orlando is over .500 they're going to get good. If they draft a good maybe Willie Stein they have a deep team. Vaughn is worse than Casey.

Comment

• #TradeHim

Comment

• Trade DD, Amir for Aldridge
                      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        And he hasnt made a free throw in 2015 yet

0-7
                        He plays so much. How is this even possible?

Comment

• Demar DeRozan can stay, but he shouldn't be making more money than Kyle Lowry if/when he re-signs, period. If he expects a max contract, Masai can show him the door. As much as Masai wants to respect the camaraderie, chemistry, and friendships that exist on the team, he is a businessman first. Paying Demar that kind of money is not a smart business decision for the franchise.

We're never going to be a great team with Demar as our #2 option. I don't mind keeping him as long as he works on being more efficient. He would make a great #3 player behind two legitimate stars (with Kyle being one).

Comment

• I hope dd is humble enough not to ask for much. He seems like a good guy , time will tell
                            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                              I hope dd is humble enough not to ask for much. He seems like a good guy , time will tell
                              He is going to ask what his agent feels he is worth.

Considering he wanted $40m when he had done very little I think it is a given he'll be looking for a lot.

Difference this time around is he is unrestricted and views himself as an all-star.

He needs to be traded while he still has value and not looking for $20+M

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                He is going to ask what his agent feels he is worth.

Considering he wanted $40m when he had done very little I think it is a given he'll be looking for a lot.

Difference this time around is he is unrestricted and views himself as an all-star.

He needs to be traded while he still has value and not looking for $20+M
                                Yeah.. Demar has the potential to kill this franchise . I'm not too aware of all the financial stuff, but from what I've read here, if he asks for too much we won't be able to grab a superstar like durant , but if he remains humble then we can.
                                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X