Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Small market teams that are itching to make the playoffs for some revenue: Minnesota, Sacramento, Charlotte, Detroit, Utah, and New Orleans may all be interested.
    Honestly, I don't see any of those teams being interested. Maybe the Hornets, but the Hornets have exactly zero players that the Raptors would want for DeRozan. Vonleh's just too risky. Maybe a three teamer would work, but three teamers are hard to organize, especially for a player you don't really need to get rid of.
    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      If Demar is moved it'll be a three way trade not straight up.
      I agree.

If Orlando weren't so high on Payton and Oladipo they'd be great trade partner.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
        Honestly, I don't see any of those teams being interested. Maybe the Hornets, but the Hornets have exactly zero players that the Raptors would want for DeRozan. Vonleh's just too risky. Maybe a three teamer would work, but three teamers are hard to organize, especially for a player you don't really need to get rid of.
        I'm high on Vonleh, I'd take him + MKG for DD.

Comment

• If Raps have another let down in playoffs and if Dragic wants out of PHX, I could see a 3 team deal between Houston, Phoenix, and Toronto with Phoenix getting DD, Dragic to Houston, and a load of high talent prospects and picks for Toronto.

Unfortunately that doesn't do much to get a players rights before the trade deadline.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
            yes YES
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

They can throw in Biyombo as well

Comment

It's just so risky. You throw away your present success for a future with Vonleh that may never come. Prospects fail all the time, and Vonleh could be no different.

If the Raptors were hovering in the treadmill like they used to be, just below .500, sure, but where they are now I don't like it.

Plus Charlotte would never, ever do that.
                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  They can throw in Biyombo as well
                  That would probably be highway robbery, but Jordan IS their owner so.. fuckit why not?

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                    It would have been in OKC, their way to fix their fuck up of trading Harden. We'd get Ibaka back and whatever else would have to happen to match salaries and what not. Waiters there now so if there was ever a 1% chance of that happening it's now less than 1.
                    No way OKC makes that trade. Ibaka is way more valuable to them than Demar would be. Not sure what Demar's role would be sharing the floor with Westbrook and Durant.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      No way OKC makes that trade. Ibaka is way more valuable to them than Demar would be. Not sure what Demar's role would be sharing the floor with Westbrook and Durant.
                      And now with Waiters also.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• A three team trade doesn't have to be concurrent. Similar to the Dion Waiters to Mozgov trade where Cleveland gathered assets to get Mozgov. Orlando needs a stretch PF and a three in order to move Harris. Toronto would need to move Demar to get pieces and open up the offense to add another high usage player. Two trades but essentially a three team deal

Comment

• if a 3-way trade is to occur, DD will go with Ross. Ross being able to play SF is a huge asset off the bench guys. But then again, we'd still have Lou and JJ.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            if a 3-way trade is to occur, DD will go with Ross. Ross being able to play SF is a huge asset off the bench guys. But then again, we'd still have Lou and JJ.
                            Ross would replace Demar as the SG and Harris the three. Trading Ross creates two holes. If Demar does go a veteran two guard is easier to find to back up and play if Ross can't play the two.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Ross would replace Demar as the SG and Harris the three. Trading Ross creates two holes. If Demar does go a veteran two guard is easier to find to back up and play if Ross can't play the two.
                              Not really. We have Lou and Landry, plus we'd get a guy back along with Harris.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Not really. We have Lou and Landry, plus we'd get a guy back along with Harris.
                                No trade improves a team if it results in Landry getting more playing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X