Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Doode. Have you watched the games recently. Demar AND kyle have been putting up chuckfests from the midrange. You can't hate on demar for doing the shut he do and then go on to say kyle lowry over anything when kyle does the exact same thing.
    I know, but normally Kyle's never been that way till this year. I do not support how he's played over the last month or so. That doesn't mean that he usually plays a very efficient brand of basketball.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Dude I feel your pain..... Apparently, You, Christian and I are one in the same. I got us though .....we're all throwing opinions around right? For some reason we get ridiculed for disagreeing with the masses.

My opinion is that the massive tank movement was a failure.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What pain? lol i find some of the comments pretty funny. Hilarious really.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
        Thank you, I was completely out of ideas when I created my nickname, I suspect you were too because... uh... special1 :P

Yeahso, about your post, if that is the case, I'd really like to hear how ISO DD helps this team win. Because boy, that argument has never been heard methinks.
        Can I just conclude how Demar helps this team win?? Seriously, I don't think you're ready for this discussion....

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          What pain? lol i find some of the comments pretty funny. Hilarious really.
          The pain of being reluctant to comment for fear of getting in trouble

Comment

Can I just conclude how Demar helps this team win?? Seriously, I don't think you're ready for this discussion....

I think I was quite specific with saying "ISO DD" rather than just DD. Cause, y'know, I think we all know that well-rounded DD is awesome and makes the team win.

But by all means, if you want to ignore "ISO" and simply prove that "DD" helps this team, by all means, go ahead. It'll be fun watching you prove something most of us already have figured out.

Comment

• Is it time to trade Demar DeRozan

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
              Oh, and if you ask me. I'd rather support good players who play on my team. Blindly supporting players, without taking into account what impact they make on the team, I donno, it seems to be the reason the Leafs are where they are, they crucify Phaneuf/Kessel/Reimer types, and hail David goddamned Clarkson. (Fuck Clarkson)

So yeah, I'd rather not be supporting John Salmons, cause he's bad and he makes the team bad, would you like to lose? On the other hand? Kyle Lowry Over Everything.
              Truthfully, I have no idea what you're talking about.... Well I get that you're talking about hockey.... But I don't care much for hockey. I can tell you're a leaf fan. I feel sorry for you. Hopefully they rebuild the right way. Cheers!

Comment

Truthfully, I have no idea what you're talking about.... Well I get that you're talking about hockey.... But I don't care much for hockey. I can tell you're a leaf fan. I feel sorry for you. Hopefully they rebuild the right way. Cheers!

I'm ignoring them this season anyways.

Comment

• Is it time to trade Demar DeRozan

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  I think I was quite specific with saying "ISO DD" rather than just DD. Cause, y'know, I think we all know that well-rounded DD is awesome and makes the team win.

But by all means, if you want to ignore "ISO" and simply prove that "DD" helps this team, by all means, go ahead. It'll be fun watching you prove something most of us already have figured out.
                  Do we really need to go back and forth on this?

You think well rounded Demar is awesome... So do I!

You need to look at ISO Demar and well rounded Demar as the same person.

Just like I look at butter fingers JV and beast mode JV as the same person......(I used JV as an example so that you'll get it)....

Nobody's perfect..... But with maturity you may see less of the bad... Get it now?

Look, I know Demar has flaws, just like everyone else. However, it's crazy to ignore the FACT that he's a MAJOR piece to this team (offensively and defensively, ISO and play making wise). So keep focusing on the negatives....I prefer to look at the positives AS WELL and they outweigh the negatives by a wide margin.

Last edited by special1; Mon Feb 9, 2015, 11:55 PM.

Comment

My opinion is that the massive tank movement was a failure.....
                    How was tanking a failure if it was never executed?

Comment

• This thread makes me giggle. Isn't this the same discussion we had (each year) for the last 2 years?
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        This thread makes me giggle. Isn't this the same discussion we had (each year) for the last 2 years?
                        The definition of insanity is saying the same thing over and over on the internet expecting a different result. We're basically all nuts.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          The definition of insanity is saying the same thing over and over on the internet expecting a different result. We're basically all nuts.
                          So true.

Derozans regression has made it all come flooding back.

Unintelligent, undisciplined, inefficient, and inconsistent basketball does that....at least for me.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            I never understood that saying. That seems more like the definition of stupidity.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                              That player is Ross. That is not our primary area of need. We're not winning anything this year anyway. Ross should be given time. I don't want to give up assets to not give Ross room to grow. Seems like that would be poor asset management.
                              Please.

Ross is a tweener. A 2 playing at the 3. He's a ctach and shoot guy. I want a guy whose a true 3 & D. A guy that can drive and shoot. Ross is not that player, nor is he a true bonafide 3.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                I never understood that saying. That seems more like the definition of stupidity.
                                Right? I thought the definition of insanity was the guy talking to his shopping cart in my back alley. That saying sucks.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X