Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    DeRozan thinks he's Kobe, but Kobe can actually create space and hit tough fadeaway mid range jumpers. While DeRozan take like two dribbles and does 20 pump fakes and gets the ball stripped lol
    Derozan only sees the scoring side of Kobe, but doesn't seem to realize all the other things that make him an all-time great (specifically playmaking and defense). His career high in assists isn't even on par with Kobe's career average.

Comment

• Speaking of Gay. He's played well for the Kigns since the trade. He's currently averaging 20ppg shooting 45% from the field 34% from 3. He was horrible when he was here and i mean horrible. The offence basically revolves around him. He can do whatever he wants.

Also, remember Bargnani during Casey's first year here? remember the "Come hell or high water" comment? lol. That team was also a iso heavy offence that revolves around Bargnani.

Now the offence basically revolves aroung DD and KL. Those 2 can do whatever they want it seems.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Speaking of Gay. He's played well for the Kigns since the trade. He's currently averaging 20ppg shooting 45% from the field 34% from 3. He was horrible when he was here and i mean horrible. The offence basically revolves around him. He can do whatever he wants.

Also, remember Bargnani during Casey's first year here? remember the "Come hell or high water" comment? lol. That team was also a iso heavy offence that revolves around Bargnani.

Now the offence basically revolves aroung DD and KL. Those 2 can do whatever they want it seems.
        Gay was horrible in Memphis the season he was traded. He actually was OK, not good, but OK the balance of the season with the Raptors .513 TS%, and the best Rebound and Assist% of his career to that point. Then last year he was horrible, even worse than Memphis horrible, prior to the trade.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• demar said that he actually hates shooting open jumpers and (thinks) he does better with contested shots.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            demar said that he actually hates shooting open jumpers and (thinks) he does better with contested shots.
            what's next? he'll ban stat sheets?
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Sad that sophomore DeMar played better than the current version.

2010-2011 Season: 20 ppg | 4 rpg | only 5 FTA/G | 46% shooting | 26.5 USG% (Post-Allstar Break)

For the most part, look at the quality of shots he's getting. We don't see this often (if at all) anymore.

Took 2 bad shots at most. Ignore the score LOL

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Sad that sophomore DeMar played better than the current version.

2010-2011 Season: 20 ppg | 4 rpg | only 5 FTA/G | 46% shooting | 26.5 USG% (Post-Allstar Break)

For the most part, look at the quality of shots he's getting. We don't see this often (if at all) anymore.

Took 2 bad shots at most. Ignore the score LOL
                Those are actually basically all in the paint or just outside of it.

It would be beautiful if he did this always and just added a lot of passing. Again, I'd be all for it if a coach can get him to play this way + passing.

Comment

• Wait what?? DD is better when the shots are created for him and he doesn't have to dribble??

http://www.vantagesports.com/#story/...bling-disorder

That cant be right, he worked on his handles a lot over the off season and is great at creating his own shot! lol

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    Those are actually basically all in the paint or just outside of it.

It would be beautiful if he did this always and just added a lot of passing. Again, I'd be all for it if a coach can get him to play this way + passing.
                    Yea, I mean he shoots 63% from 0-3 feet for his career. Why go away from that? He's a slasher at heart.

Comment

Yea, I mean he shoots 63% from 0-3 feet for his career. Why go away from that? He's a slasher at heart.
                      If a coach got him to buy into a role of attacking the basket + taking open jumpers + a kick out game. Man, it would be something. He's a good finisher, needs to go back to that.

Comment

• Everyone hate Mondays.

Comment

im sure every nba player would love to always shoot 0-3 feet from the basket. thats just not always possible obviously when you only really have one floor spacer in the usual starting lineup.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            im sure every nba player would love to always shoot 0-3 feet from the basket. thats just not always possible obviously when you only really have one floor spacer in the usual starting lineup.
                            It's more than just the spacing issue. I think DeRozan has lost his explosiveness, he's definitely lost his jump, and he doesn't quite have the footwork. If it was a spacing issue, James Johnson wouldn't be so good at getting to the rim with the same lineup.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                              It's more than just the spacing issue. I think DeRozan has lost his explosiveness, he's definitely lost his jump, and he doesn't quite have the footwork. If it was a spacing issue, James Johnson wouldn't be so good at getting to the rim with the same lineup.
                              Not necessarily true. Defenders sag off him because he can't shoot so he gets that running start and doesn't have help defenders reaching in as often and as quickly.
                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Some of you act like defense can't stop Derozan but he chooses to fuck up the way he does. He got figured out.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X