Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    You definitely did.
    I wouldn't say so, he brought up FG% and found Miller to be better than Curry, and Allen to be better than Klay.

Or if you want better examples, Dragic CAN SHOOT BETTERthan Curry, and Courtney Lee CAN SHOOT BETTER than Klay. Comparable players.
    Last edited by Mindlessness; Wed Mar 4, 2015, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      I wouldn't say so, he brought up FG% and found Miller to be better than Curry, and Allen to be better than Klay.

Or if you want better examples, Dragic is better than Curry, and Courtney Lee is better than Klay. Comparable players.
      Holy crap man, read what I'm saying. Lol You're making up an argument here!

FIN.

Comment

I never said he was the better guard. Man oh man. Please read above where I explain the debate we were having.
        Yeah, you didn't.

But now you're missing the forest for the trees, does much change if I change that line to "DeMar can shoot better than Lowry".

EDIT: There I did, I honestly don't know why the bickering but there you go, edited the posts to reply to exactly what you were arguing.
        Last edited by Mindlessness; Wed Mar 4, 2015, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Yeah, you didn't.

But now you're missing the forest for the trees, does much change if I change that line to "DeMar can shoot better than Lowry".
          I literally have no clue what you are even arguing anymore ... Sorry.

Comment

EDIT: There I did, I honestly don't know why the bickering but there you go, edited the posts to reply to exactly what you were arguing.
            No you didn't. I never said better. Still missing it man.

Bickering? Who's bickering? You're debating a point that was never made.

Comment

I literally have no clue what you are even arguing anymore ... Sorry.
              Check now.

You said DeMar can shoot better than Lillard.

Changed my post to reflect that.

Reply if you wish I s'pose.

Comment

• SO uh... Cavs game tomorrow. Will JR lock down DeRozan??

Comment

No you didn't. I never said better. Still missing it man.

Bickering? Who's bickering? You're debating a point that was never made.
                  At this point you're arguing moot points, no offense but I'm not sure why I bothered.

Comment

Check now.

You said DeMar can shoot better than Lillard.

Changed my post to reflect that.

Reply if you wish I s'pose.
                    LOL No I did not. This is what I've been trying to tell you.

Comment

LOL No I did not. This is what I've been trying to tell you.
                      Dude you compared their FG% and said Lillard should take less 3s cause they lower his FG%. I don't know what else basically explicitly says that you think DeMar is a better shooter.

But whatever. This is just semantics now.

Comment

Dude you compared their FG% and said Lillard should take less 3s cause they lower his FG%. I don't know what else basically explicitly says that you think DeMar is a better shooter.

But whatever. This is just semantics now.
                        Dude, you clearly missed the beginning of that specific conversation and are now taking my posts out of context, but its cool.

I know this thread is bad for me, but sometimes I just have to dive in to remind myself.
                        Last edited by Joey; Wed Mar 4, 2015, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          SO uh... Cavs game tomorrow. Will JR lock down DeRozan??
                          Lol Thanks tD.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            SO uh... Cavs game tomorrow. Will JR lock down DeRozan??
                            Maybe Cavs put LeBron on DD?

More importantly, I'm hoping DD can keep JR in check.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Maybe Cavs put LeBron on DD?

More importantly, I'm hoping DD can keep JR in check.
                              God I love your eyes consmap .. er.. Tom Sterner, Sir, if I can call you that.

Comment

Dude, you clearly missed the beginning of that specific conversation and are now taking my posts out of context, but its cool.

I know this thread is bad for me, but sometimes I just have to dive in to remind myself.
                                No, I read the entire convo and I'm still not sure what I'm missing. Were you implying DeMar takes smarter shots, therefore he has a higher FG%? Then why didn't it show up in TS%? Is this you trying to brainfuck me? Damn you Joey. DAMN YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X