Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    LOL relax man, it's just a harmless joke. Btw, you really shouldn't be browsing RR on your work time.
    If people didn't come to RR while at work, we'd be left with teens and students. Need the full demographic make-up of Raps fans.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Currently reading this while sitting on the shitter at work.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        Currently reading this while sitting on the shitter at work.
        Well at least you aren't hiding behind a wall this time.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          Currently reading this while sitting on the shitter at work.
          How did people get through work shits prior to smart phones? It boggles thy mind
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            How did people get through work shits prior to smart phones? It boggles thy mind
            Bro, we had our electricity go out a few days back in Toronto and my phone went dead. We had to sit in the living room as a family. I thought to myself, there must have been a time where families probably sat down together and talked. It was weird.

Oh Lord, I love my electricity, my phone, and my laptop. Cannot live without the 3.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              Bro, we had our electricity go out a few days back in Toronto and my phone went dead. We had to sit in the living room as a family. I thought to myself, there must have been a time where families probably sat down together and talked. It was weird.

Oh Lord, I love my electricity, my phone, and my laptop. Cannot live without the 3.
              That is a bone chilling story. I am so happy to hear you made it through that ordeal with family nd you're back with internet stranger raptor fans where you belong.

Comment

That is a bone chilling story. I am so happy to hear you made it through that ordeal with family and you're back with internet stranger raptor fans where you belong.
                The only way I can talk Raptors is with strangers on the internet. It must have been tough for isolated fans prior to the internet.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  The only way I can talk Raptors is with strangers on the internet. It must have been tough for isolated fans prior to the internet.
                  Believe me I know. I live in calgary. Most of my friends just want to talk football or hockey. Some don't like sports at all, at least the football and hockey guys have mostly heard of derozan and lowry.
                  Around here, my friends and family know me as the resident obsessive toronto raptor fan.

Comment

Believe me I know. I live in calgary. Most of my friends just want to talk football or hockey. Some don't like sports at all, at least the football and hockey guys have mostly heard of derozan and lowry.
                    Around here, my friends and family know me as the resident obsessive toronto raptor fan.
                    My dad and my brother are both huge Leafs fans, and no one else in my family really cares about sports that much. Until playoffs, I'm the only one in my house who watches basketball.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Got through them in about half the time, probably. Unless you wore baggy shirts and were really good at tucking newspapers into your waistband...
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I'm grateful to have family members who care about basketball and the raptors, or else I probably would never leave this place.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

You gotta clench until you get home. Come hell or high water....

Comment

• DeRozan for Faried

Who says no?

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              DeRozan for Faried

Who says no?
                              DeRozan for Tobias Harris?
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                                DeRozan for Faried

Who says no?
                                lulz, I don't like derozan either, but come ON....

Comment

Working...
                                X