No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD could be monster offensively and he still would be a flawed player because he can't play any defense.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      DD could be monster offensively and he still would be a flawed player because he can't play any defense.
      Tbf the same could be said for every player on this roster with the exception of JJ and possibly Lowry.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• This stuff of DD being a bad defender doesn't hold up anymore. Am I the only one who saw him take Wiggins out the game last Wednesday?
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          This stuff of DD being a bad defender doesn't hold up anymore. Am I the only one who saw him take Wiggins out the game last Wednesday?
          I would hope a 6 year 'all-star' vet could contain a still raw and green rookie.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            I would hope a 6 year 'all-star' vet could contain a still raw and green rookie.
            And that's what the all-star vet did. Take care of business. Everybody in that crowd wanted Wiggins to have a big game. Our all-star vet said "not tonight young fell"
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

And that's what the all-star vet did. Take care of business. Everybody in that crowd wanted Wiggins to have a big game. Our all-star vet said "not tonight young fell"
              Your DeRozan love makes you delusional.

You realize wiggins went 6/9?

You realize martin took 28 shots and scored 37 points?

If anything wiggins gets credit for not forcing his game and still contributing an efficient 15 points.

DeRozan did a good job to get Wiggins in foul trouble (hopefully a 6 year 'all-star vet can do this) but that is cancelled out by a horrible 4-14 shooting performance.

Comment

Your DeRozan love makes you delusional.

You realize wiggins went 6/9?

You realize martin took 28 shots and scored 37 points?

If anything wiggins gets credit for not forcing his game and still contributing an efficient 15 points.

DeRozan did a good job to get Wiggins in foul trouble (hopefully a 6 year 'all-star vet can do this) but that is cancelled out by a horrible 4-14 shooting performance.
                You can make seem easy to get someone in foul trouble. Someone is hoping to have a big game.

You realize he lost right? You going to tell me Wiggins won that match up?
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

You can make seem easy to get someone in foul trouble. Someone is hoping to have a big game.

You realize he lost right? You going to tell me Wiggins won that match up?
                  I am seriously laughing out loud.

You realize Wiggins is a rookie on a 15 win team which the raptors barely managed to beat?

Demar should be getting the better of Wiggins. I doubt it happens again after this season but time will certainly tell.

Comment

I am seriously laughing out loud.

You realize Wiggins is a rookie on a 15 win team which the raptors barely managed to beat?

Demar should be getting the better of Wiggins. I doubt it happens again after this season but time will certainly tell.
                    We will see cause we all know how often DD has proven you wrong
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

We will see cause we all know how often DD has proven you wrong
                      Right you are.

He manged to prove me wrong for 2/3 of a season last year.

He again managed to prove me wrong again this year because he manged to more than revert back to his 'he is what he is' form.

Regression is the simplest and kindest way to sum up DeRozan this season.

Comment

Right you are.

He manged to prove me wrong for 2/3 of a season last year.

He again managed to prove me wrong again this year because he manged to more than revert back to his 'he is what he is' form.

Regression is the simplest and kindest way to sum up DeRozan this season.
                        Right cause DD hasn't improved as a rebounder and playmaker this year. Oh lets also forget he was out for 21 games. Lets also forget that his been one of the more consistent scorers in the league since all-star break.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Right cause DD hasn't improved as a rebounder and playmaker this year. Oh lets also forget he was out for 21 games. Lets also forget that his been one of the more consistent scorers in the league since all-star break.
                          Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          DeRozan has improved his rebounding - no doubt. On a per game basis he is up 0.1. On a TRB% he has gone from 6.6 to 7.5 year over year.

His play making? Yikes. Not sure where to begin on that one. His total assists per game is down 0.8. His AST% is down 3.0%. While his TO per games are down 0.1 his TOV% is up 0.3 as is his TO/100. From watching the games his dribble is fundamentally flawed and he still manages to get himself in situations that a simple pass 2 secs earlier would have avoided.

But let's look at his regressions:
                          PPG
                          AST
                          FTA
                          FG%
                          3pt%
                          WS/48
                          TS%
                          eFG%
                          PPS
                          ORtg
                          DRtg
                          PER

That is just individual season over season.

I won't even bother comparing to other players at his USG or position. It is just too depressing and disappointing.

But yes he did miss 21 games 3 months ago so that excuses everything. /pink

Comment

Not tonight young fella? I thought Wiggins had a pretty good game..

Comment

This stuff of DD being a bad defender doesn't hold up anymore. Am I the only one who saw him take Wiggins out the game last Wednesday?
                              Oh boy...

Fouls took Wiggins out of the game for a while (good on Derozan), but he still went 6/9 without forcing anything.

Derozan is a terrible defender, partly because he's not a smart defender, but mostly because he doesn't exert any effort. Look at basically any game this season and you'll see: no fighting through screens, not even trying to stay in front of guys, gambling for steals, all the hallmarks of bad defence.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                Oh boy...

Fouls took Wiggins out of the game for a while (good on Derozan), but he still went 6/9 without forcing anything.

Derozan is a terrible defender, partly because he's not a smart defender, but mostly because he doesn't exert any effort. Look at basically any game this season and you'll see: no fighting through screens, not even trying to stay in front of guys, gambling for steals, all the hallmarks of bad defence.
                                Yes then there is that.

I didn't want to come off as too negative on DeRozan.

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X