No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD is definitely staying for now. Not ideal but I'm willing to give it another go and see how he plays next to Carroll. Should open up the court a lot more than Ross could, and Carroll will take the tougher defensive assignment off Derozan's hands which will help too.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      DD is definitely staying for now. Not ideal but I'm willing to give it another go and see how he plays next to Carroll. Should open up the court a lot more than Ross could, and Carroll will take the tougher defensive assignment off Derozan's hands which will help too.
      I'm with you.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        WHY WOULD MASAI PAY $130M for him? Cuz he's likeable by other NBA players and it helps recruitment? DD better bring few tittles to this organization..
        Couldn't they find somebody retired to bring in and help with recruitment in that case? $25M/year stinks in my opinion. They'll regret that one long term.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Couldn't they find somebody retired to bring in and help with recruitment in that case? $25M/year stinks in my opinion. They'll regret that one long term.

DD still has to earn that contract. If he plays like he did this past season he'll be lucky to get anything more than Carroll just got.

Comment

DD still has to earn that contract. If he plays like he did this past season he'll be lucky to get anything more than Carroll just got.
            Now that depends on how you define "earned". Next summer if some GM who's on the hot needs to shake it up to save his ass and swings into a bidding war, what then? Sign no matter the cost at that point I guess... I personally think he's not the kind of player worth big bucks. I like his game, I just think he's overrated but somebody will pay him as long as he doesn't get hurt.

Comment

Now that depends on how you define "earned". Next summer if some GM who's on the hot needs to shake it up to save his ass and swings into a bidding war, what then? Sign no matter the cost at that point I guess... I personally think he's not the kind of player worth big bucks. I like his game, I just think he's overrated but somebody will pay him as long as he doesn't get hurt.

We let him walk and use the cap space to offer one of the many other SG that will be in free agency. Or we facilitate a sign and trade with the team that wants to pay him. Atlanta just got a pretty good center for free (Splitter) because of cap space needs. We'll have options that don't involve bringing him back at a price we don't like.

Comment

Amir is getting 12 ... Carol is getting 15 ... The numbers are changed. DD at 20-22.5 will be very reasonable.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                  Amir is getting 12 ... Carol is getting 15 ... The numbers are changed. DD at 20-22.5 will be very reasonable.
                  its still not considering it'll be 5 years too. if Demar gets back on track to 20/5/5 with less usage next to Carroll, hes easily worth a near max. The chucking, ball-hogging ball-stopper is worth Knights deal

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                    Carroll is arguably better than Derozan. It's not a very reasonable number unless Derozan goes back to 2013-14 form and then some.

Comment

Carroll is arguably better than Derozan. It's not a very reasonable number unless Derozan goes back to 2013-14 form and then some.
                      I think DD will have his best season yet.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DD is gonna get paiddddddddddddddd, word up
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Demar will shoot better this season i have thsi guy feeling

44-46% from the field and 35ish% from deep

averaging 20-23/5-6/4.5-5.5
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            Demar will shoot better this season i have thsi guy feeling

even in derozans all star year he didnt shoot 44-46%.

did you also have a feeling that last season he would basically have a career worst in shooting as well as even worse playoff performance than last year?

and 35% from deep? hahahahahha.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              even in derozans all star year he didnt shoot 44-46%.

did you also have a feeling that last season he would basically have a career worst in shooting as well as even worse playoff performance than last year?

and 35% from deep? hahahahahha.
                              its cause he will have more spacing to do his thing and more open 3s

If we do get LMA, he wont be guard by the best defender or less likely to get double teamed. Im sure DD will kill most secondary defenders

which would result in a more efficient game

In the playoffs he wasnt the only one who shoot the play bad, the whole team did

DD was easily the best player on the team during playoffs, if others stepped up we wouldnt have gotten swept
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                Demar will shoot better this season i have thsi guy feeling

If DD does that then I'm all on board for giving him what he wants. Like I said, he needs to earn this next contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X