Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    I don't think that DD is that irreplaceable. Given his efficiency, bringing in someone else and sharing DD's shots around the other players could make the team better.
    The Gay Effect 2.0

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      If derozan goes, will we be tanking? Ross is utter dross, no way he can produce as well as dd. unless you replace dd with a playmaker, the team is going to be shit offensively because no one other than Lowry is even an average passer.
      Agreed, Lowry would be the only player that can get his own shot. Teams would game plan differently for us. It would pretty much be you contain Lowry you beat the raps.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Agreed, Lowry would be the only player that can get his own shot. Teams would game plan differently for us. It would pretty much be you contain Lowry you beat the raps.
        On second thought, this team isn't that much better with demar anyways. As I said, this team is going nowhere. We might get fewer wins in the regular season with no demar, but we'll get killed in the playoffs regardless.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Kevin Martin could be a boon for this team as well and wouldn't demand the kind of money DeMar is
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            If derozan goes, will we be tanking? Ross is utter dross, no way he can produce as well as dd. unless you replace dd with a playmaker, the team is going to be shit offensively because no one other than Lowry is even an average passer.
            do you honestly believe that nonsense?

Demar is at best the arguable second best player on the team.

And by trading him means we are tanking?

Comment

• Other than Lowry, who do you guys except to draw the attention from the D to get our role players open shots?
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Other than Lowry, who do you guys except to draw the attention from the D to get our role players open shots?
                You move the ball. The spurs started Parker and Duncan with 3 guys who couldn't really create the last few years. Parker is the only real threat to create from the perimeter. Do they struggle to get open shots?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  You move the ball. The spurs started Parker and Duncan with 3 guys who couldn't really create the last few years. Parker is the only real threat to create from the perimeter. Do they struggle to get open shots?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                  Well Duncan isn't the worst passing Center(JV) in the league. Also lets just forget about finals MVP Kawhi Leonard
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Other than Lowry, who do you guys except to draw the attention from the D to get our role players open shots?
                    Yea Derozan draws so much attention that the offense is worse with him on the court.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Well Duncan isn't the worst passing Center(JV) in the league. Also lets just forget about finals MVP Kawhi Leonard
                      What the fuck happened to them before Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard? Did they just not exist?

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                        What the fuck happened to them before Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard? Did they just not exist?
                        I guess so
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

They had some guy named Manu
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

They had some guy named Manu
                            Yeah, he came off the bench. I wonder how the starters did with only Parker doing any perimeter creating?

Comment

Yeah, he came off the bench. I wonder how the starters did with only Parker doing any perimeter creating?
                              He might of come off the bench but, he still played a lot of minutes
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He might of come off the bench but, he still played a lot of minutes
                                They were still good when he was sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X