@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Over/under DD shoots 46% FG in game 1.
      Under
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Masai never said DD's game didn't affect winning.
        He said that because...''DD's game DOESN'T AFFECT WINNING.
        The team is a net negative with DD on the floor.
        There's a nice article about Russell Westbrook on how he affects winning (even as an inefficient scorer.

Comment

• Over

23/6/4/2

shoots 47%
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• in game one ^^^
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
              He said that because...''DD's game DOESN'T AFFECT WINNING.
              The team is a net negative with DD on the floor.
              There's a nice article about Russell Westbrook on how he affects winning (even as an inefficient scorer.
              I think it was Plus/minus stat that says the raps are better with JV on the bench but, that just one stat. Obviously JV is better player than that stat shows. That's why id rather the eye test than stats. You can use any stat to prove any narrative.

Not trying to turn this into JV vs DD. I really want JV to have a good year. With Lou gone. If were good were going to need him to live up to his new contract.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think it was Plus/minus stat that says the raps are better with JV on the bench but, that just one stat. Obviously JV is better player than that stat shows. That's why id rather the eye test than stats. You can use any stat to prove any narrative.

Not trying to turn this into JV vs DD. I really want JV to have a good year. With Lou gone. If were good were going to need him to live up to his new contract.
                Only reason I want JV or Scola to have a big year is because it means an end to the guard heavy offense.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Only reason I want JV or Scola to have a big year is because it means an end to the guard heavy offense.
                  That's the new NBA. Its a guard's league now.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Found another pretty good article relevant to the thread.

It seems like Tristan Thompson's contract inspired the article but it was pretty much looking at the NBA's most (and least) relatively valuable player. For those who didn't check out the link, Demar (based on his CURRENT contract) was placed in the Group 4 (Not Quite Worth the Price Tag).

As a disclaimer, it was based on Last Year's production and not any future projections.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

It's a ball movement-motion league the D'Antoni pick-roll offense was killed by Thibs. Only PnR heavy offense is Clippers I think.

Doesn't matter because Casey invented a guard offense that had no screens or movement. The Rockets offense without Harden

Comment

How many times did I have to hear in DD year 4 that he isn't on his extension yet?

Well turns out in JVs 4th year he ain't on that contract yet either!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          How many times did I have to hear in DD year 4 that he isn't on his extension yet?

Well turns out in JVs 4th year he ain't on that contract yet either!
                          Ok sorry. Will give JV a pass this year.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Still doesn't change this team needs JV to play at a higher level to be successful.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Tell that to Lebron, KD, and Anthony Davis.

Not to mention the Finals MVP was a SF.

Comment

Still doesn't change this team needs JV to play at a higher level to be successful.
                                JV needs to do more positive things without the ball. Rebound, protect the rim, screen etc. He'll always be one of the slowest guys on the floor and get burned by it but he needs to be a net positive.

Comment

Working...
                                X