Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I don't mind techs when the player is good. Morris isn't that good, and he's been awful this year.

Career lows in FG%, 3P%, ORtg, PER, TS%, WS, and regressed on the boards, and scoring.

Even expiring, DD is worth more than that on the trade market.
    That's this year, the 2 years before this he was a pretty good player.

Plus it's not like there are gonna be many better offers out there. If we don't want to re-sign him in the offseason makes sense to move him for what we can get, maybe get a 1st out of Phoenix as well.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
      That's this year, the 2 years before this he was a pretty good player.

Plus it's not like there are gonna be many better offers out there. If we don't want to re-sign him in the offseason makes sense to move him for what we can get, maybe get a 1st out of Phoenix as well.
      I do not want Markieff for the next 3+ seasons, so I don't consider that a positive return. Guy is borderline cancerous to a team.

Would rather move DD to a team for future pick.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Totally first read that as Booker T

cant watch that gif without hearing the music....

Comment

• Anyone else super intrigued by Zach LaVine? I see him as a superstar in the making.

Maybe Minnesota can be convinced that a veteran like DeRozan can help their inexperienced/young roster next year. KG can only do so much without being productive on the court.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Anyone else super intrigued by Zach LaVine? I see him as a superstar in the making.

Maybe Minnesota can be convinced that a veteran like DeRozan can help their inexperienced/young roster next year. KG can only do so much without being productive on the court.
            Been intrigued by LaVine since well before the 2014 draft. Had him pegged as the 3rd best prospect after Wiggins and Embiid. Very high on him.

However there is no way Minnesota does that deal. They aren't in win-now mode and they know how good the guy can be. Plus DeRozan and Wiggins would clash a lot offensively, they operate in very similar areas of the court offensively.

LaVine is putting up 20-5-5 on 57 TS% as a starter this year.
            Last edited by JWash; Mon Dec 7, 2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Anyone else super intrigued by Zach LaVine? I see him as a superstar in the making.

LaVine is great, can't see Minnesota dealing him. I remember coming into the draft he had Westbrook like measurements (leap, etc) but had a better developed 3 point shot.

Guy has been earning his PT behind Rubio and should likely take over by next season.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• If you're looking to buy low on wings with upside, I really like Jordan Clarkson. Pretty well rounded game for a young player.

Comment

• and

for

Comment

• Guys, while this is the Demar thread, this conversation really should be happening in the trade Forum, no?

Mostly so we don't have to look at Snoochs videos of Jon Leuer ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Guys, while this is the Demar thread, this conversation really should be happening in the trade Forum, no?

Mostly so we don't have to look at Snoochs videos of Jon Leuer ...
                      you love Jon.....you know it....

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        you love Jon.....you know it....
                        I feel like this is just an extension of you plugging your Fantasy guys ... Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I feel like this is just an extension of you plugging your Fantasy guys ... Haha
                          it is.

I got him 2 more years.

want him starting for raps to boost his numbers. lol

Comment

• Comment

• What a game by Demar. I am now comfortable paying him the max.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                What a game by Demar. I am now comfortable paying him the max.
                                Really? Don't want him to ... you know ... do it more often?

Comment

Working...
                                X