Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Which he was honest about up front.
    Appreciate that, but I think it helps when if we post stats we try to be as accurate as possible, because tbh I was just going to go with what he posted because I didn't feel like going back and counting (glad some people double-checked though).

Understand that people might be in a rush posting from their phones though.

Comment

• Another great game from Demar

Lucky for us he didn't hit 30 points .... Right? /pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        Another great game from Demar

Didn't shoot much in the 2nd half. Gotta love that strategy from DD.

Knew if he shot more he might've gone over 30 and screwed the team out of a W, so shot less to keep himself under 30, smart. lmao

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Another great game from Demar

Real talk, he was great in the early quarters tonight. His shot wasn't falling the same in 4th. I've said the entire time he's elite at drawing fouls. Thing is, DeMar had another great game in which our overall offense wasn't good. Not sure there's anything there, but it's interesting to me.

I still think his skillset is wrong for our squad. Would still rather have a 3 point shooter in that position.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            Real talk, he was great in the early quarters tonight. His shot wasn't falling the same in 4th. I've said the entire time he's elite at drawing fouls. Thing is, DeMar had another great game in which our overall offense wasn't good. Not sure there's anything there, but it's interesting to me.

I still think his skillset is wrong for our squad. Would still rather have a 3 point shooter in that position.
            Put a spot up shooter in his spot today and we lose the game tbh

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
              Didn't shoot much in the 2nd half. Gotta love that strategy from DD.

Knew if he shot more he might've gone over 30 and screwed the team out of a W, so shot less to keep himself under 30, smart. lmao
              No wonder there is never peace in this thread.

Smh
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Put a spot up shooter in his spot today and we lose the game tbh
                I'm not so sure. DeMar was 2/6 from outside the paint tonight, and 3/10 after the first quarter. He was only really efficient in one quarter.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  No wonder there is never peace in this thread.

Smh
                  It's a joke... isn't that what pink font is for?

Comment

The offense is still better with him on the court then off. Not much to look into there

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      The offense is still better with him on the court then off. Not much to look into there
                      DeRozan was -2 tonight. Biz +11, Ross +8, CoJo +15, 2Pat +15. Scola was the only player worse than DeMar in +/- tonight.

Comment

DeRozan was -2 tonight. Biz +11, Ross +8, CoJo +15, 2Pat +15. Scola was the only player worse than DeMar in +/- tonight.
                        It's not hockey. That's all I've really got to say about that.

Comment

It's not hockey. That's all I've really got to say about that.
                          The person I was responding to said we're still better with him on the court than off, +/- stat strictly deals with how good your team plays with you on the court vs. off. How was my reply not relevant?

Comment

It sounded like you were saying that DeRozan's offense wasn't helping the team overall throughout the season. I didn't watch much of the game tonight, so I can't say much on it, but he was the leading scorer.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              It sounded like you were saying that DeRozan's offense wasn't helping the team overall throughout the season. I didn't watch much of the game tonight, so I can't say much on it, but he was the leading scorer.
                              He was the leading scorer, but you can't just disregard another stat because it doesn't mesh with the narrative that you want for the game. Points scored by a player don't tell the whole story.

Comment

He was the leading scorer, but you can't just disregard another stat because it doesn't mesh with the narrative that you want for the game. Points scored by a player don't tell the whole story.
                                And neither does +/-, especially for one game.

Or do you also think the team is worse with Jonas on the court? He had a -8.0 on/off +/- last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X