Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    If we added KD and kept Lowry and DeRozan, I'd be really worried that it would destroy JV's development. He already gets barely enough touches. I'd rather keep to 2 high usage guys and let JV become the third. IMO, if we add KD we're better off having a spot up guy who doesn't need high usage in the other wing spot.
    I wouldn't be worried at all. A year down the line and Lowry is a free agent and you probably end up with Joseph starting anyway, so JV becomes a top 3 option again (possibly even more depending on the coach). And with that many weapons you can cycle guys through the bench a lot more, keeping two of those guys on the court at all times, running a two man game with shooters and rebounders filling out the rest of the roster. Meaning JV could end up with high minutes and usage anyway, even in that first year.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Wouldn't we be back to the Lowry-Derozan-Gay spacing / ball-movement issues again? I know Gay isn't Durant, but the question of fit would arise again. That's 80% USG right there with 2 starters left to split 20%. You'd have to seriously consider moving DD to 6th man in that Manu / Harden(OKC) role. Or JV comes off the bench or gets traded for a low USG stretch 4.
      I don't think it would be a concern. Lowry can play very well off the ball, and if you short cycle your rotations, you can get bench guys in there quick and always have two stars on the court (stars being Lowry, DD, KD and JV).
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Whole lot of 16-23 footers tonight. Know he had George on him which is tough, but not a good game.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          If we added KD and kept Lowry and DeRozan, I'd be really worried that it would destroy JV's development. He already gets barely enough touches. I'd rather keep to 2 high usage guys and let JV become the third. IMO, if we add KD we're better off having a spot up guy who doesn't need high usage in the other wing spot.
          If we added Durant I wouldn't be worried about anything moving forwards.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
            Whole lot of 16-23 footers tonight. Know he had George on him which is tough, but not a good game.
            Yeah, he had 2 really good aggressive games coming into tonight where he was shooting 60-70% of his shots in the paint, tonight just 3 of 18 shots taken in the paint. Maybe he was gassed from playing 140 minutes last week, but Casey doesn't seem to be cutting his minutes anytime soon.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Well I didn't look it up because I distinctly remember him starting the season with a PER over 20 and a WS/48 well over .200 (there was much discussion of this because it was the first time the latter had ever gone that high in his whole career, so you "knowing that for a fact it's never been as high as it is now" is a pretty random claim if anyone's making random claims here). Even if that only lasts a handful of games, in a season still 25 games young, that has a pretty big influence.

So it wasn't a random claim. It was totally based on what his numbers were at the start of the season vs. now. Unfortunately I know of no way to sort those numbers on bbref by date and NBA.com doesn't use WS or PER. I am 100% positive his PER was in the low-mid20s (which it had never been) and his WS/48 was over .200 (which it also had never been). *What I am not positive on is how many games each of those situations lasted.

*Meanwhile this doesn't account for shot selection, which was something people are claiming is on the right track this year, but for this again, he was shooting well under 20% of his shots from 16-23 ft in the earliest part of the year (like 17% or so), and that number is now up to 23.7%. We'll see if it stabilizes or continues to trend like this.
              Starting the season as in a few games? By 10 games in his WS/48 was around .130. Any per 48 number is going to be crazy skewed with only a few game sample size. He's trending up, having a great December. DD is playing much better than most of us thought he would.

Comment

• Demar..Wow..Example Proud of The 4 attempts at the Trey shot...and Yuh Hit TWO

The thing with Demar that keeps him Out of the versation(NO CON) of Being a Top 15 Repper Inside the NBA like Lowry, is DEMAR DECIDING NOT TO SHOOT THREES. START TAKING THEM THREE SHOTS DEMAR AND WATCH YOUR ABILITY OPEN UP...Demar has Kobes Work Ethic, yet just nervous about the trey...

Will say this about Demar..DEMAR starts Taking 4 treys a Game..He could Avg 25-27 points a game.

Don't forget that Demar HAD A SEASON where he Dropped 23 POINTS, 4 REBOUNDS, 4 ASSISTS, 1 STEAL!!!

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...derozde01.html

Wut, yall don't know About That Brotha From Tha Good who The Realist fams Call Example(Demar)

There is a Big reason Why Demar is Called Example..

.Look at THOSE STATS..He did that when HE WAS 24 YEARS OLD!!!(WOW)

Example Could possibly Hover Around Low 30 points If he started Dropping trey Shots Like Tmac...
                His Problem is that He is not running and cutting or slashing to the paint or looking for easy baskets..
                Demar Pounds the ball and If he is not going 1 on 1 he stands there doing nothing....

Demar get easy points!!! Your Game has to expand to Three(3) Shots to Get to the Next Level...
                Believe inside yourself Demar, Selfishness will hold You back...
                Involve Your Team Let them get shots, and Rack up the Assists...

You can Possibly avg 7 rebounds and 7 assists...just think demar...

You work on a Three(3) shot and

you could possibly avg 29 Points, 7 Rebounds, 7Assist(You have that inside you fam, Think)
                Last edited by CB4Champ; Tue Dec 15, 2015, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• 29-7-7.... lol who needs KD. smh

Comment

29-7-7.... lol who needs KD. smh
                    Thats the Whole Point Jwash....The Team has All the Peoples They need to Be Champions...

The COACH is The Issue.

He keeps USING an 8 MAN LINEUP!!! WHEN HE HAS REPPERS ON THE SQUAD THAT CAN BALL NOW!!!

The TORONTO RAPTORS TWIN IS GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!!
                    Last edited by CB4Champ; Tue Dec 15, 2015, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                      Thats the Whole Point Jwash....The Team has All the Peoples They need to Be Champions...

The Coach is The Issue.

He keeps using an 8 MAN LINEUP!!! WHEN HE HAS REPPERS ON THE SQUAD THAT CAN BALL NOW!!!

The RAPTORS TWIN IS GOLDENSTATE!!!
                      Does "reppers" mean "players"?

Comment

Reppers is The Proper Name for The Peoples Who Rep Basketball inside the Association.

players not
                        Last edited by CB4Champ; Tue Dec 15, 2015, 06:18 AM.

Comment

come on man, get with the times!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            come on man, get with the times!
                            Ah my bad, I guess I'm a bit far behind on the alternate reality where people say things that make absolutely no sense lol

Comment

Ah my bad, I guess I'm a bit far behind on the alternate reality where people say things that make absolutely no sense lol
                              It's just colourful language.

(not an alternate reality ... or non-sense)

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post

The COACH is The Issue.

He keeps USING an 8 MAN LINEUP!!! WHEN HE HAS REPPERS ON THE SQUAD THAT CAN BALL NOW!!!

The TORONTO RAPTORS TWIN IS GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!!
                                Wishful thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X