No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some cool perspective. Of the 47 players in the NBA who have played 25 games and have 25%+ usage, DeMar is 12th in TS%.
    Notable names he's ahead of: Lillard, George, Booker, Walker, Beal, McCollum, Westbrook.

Last year he was 34th of 53.

Comment

• I remember when people wanted to get rid of Demar. Now he is the best Raptor of all time.. This isn't even his final form.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        I remember when people wanted to get rid of Demar. Now he is the best Raptor of all time.. This isn't even his final form.
        OG is our king

Comment

• 58.4 TS% at just under 30% usage right now. The inefficient label isn't even remotely applicable anymore.

Comment

• Edit: Makes more sense in game thread.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              58.4 TS% at just under 30% usage right now. The inefficient label isn't even remotely applicable anymore.
              Just read nobody in NBA history has ever scored 50+ with the efficiency DeRozan just did: 55+% FG, 55+% 3PT, 100% FT. Most efficient 50+ point game of all time - DeMar DeRozan.

Edit - Sorry guys, #FakeNews:

octothorp wrote: View Post
              I don't think that's true. There's about 14 games that come up when you search those numbers, many with better percentages than DeRozan. Without running the efficiency numbers for each, I'd guess either Steph Curry or Dana Barros has the most efficient 50 pt game ever.

https://stats.nba.com/search/player-...t=FT_PCT&dir=1
              Last edited by S.R.; Tue Jan 2, 2018, 02:23 PM.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• If demar has a really good playoffs (which to be fair is a big IF) and gets us to the 3rd round in doing so, he'll probably have a better season than Vince ever had. That's peak & longevity for the who still think vince is the goat
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Should Demar be in the MVP consideration or is that just blatant homerism?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    Should Demar be in the MVP consideration or is that just blatant homerism?
                    Nah Lebron, Curry, Durant, Giannis, Harden are all ahead of him
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

He already is if you're looking at a top 10 list. There's a huge gap between KD/LBJ/JH and everybody else in the discussion, though. A huge gap.

I think Harden & the Rockets fall off a bit and it ends up being KD vs LBJ.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• LBJ is playing out of his mind this year. Even if the Raps finish ahead of the Cavs in the standings, he'll be really hard to beat. I hope DeRozan gets nods for first team all-nba though. That would be a nice coup. Lots of great guards in the NBA.

Comment

He should be on the mvp "ladder" like top 10, all-nba. That's cool enough for me and sports illustrated can shove it up their rectum.

To be fair jae crowder did get like 4 pts and 2 Reb last night

Comment

• Fantasy NBA Daily Notes: Time to trust DeMar DeRozan's expanding game?
                            http://www.espn.com/fantasy/basketba...expanding-game

DeRozan has always been a midrange scoring monster and more of a finisher than a creator, but this season, he's averaging a career-best 0.9 3-pointers per game and a career-best 4.9 assists per game. That's for the season. But during his past seven games, he has picked up his long-range shooting tremendously, knocking down 21 treys in those game for an average of 3.0 3-pointers per game. Those are game-changers, both for his on-court impact and also for his fantasy status.

On the season, DeRozan currently ranks No. 1 among shooting guards and tenth overall in Offensive Real Plus Minus (ORPM), indicating that his presence on the court has correlated with more positive changes in his team's offensive scoring margins than any shooting guard this season. This is a big improvement for DeRozan, who finished last season ranked ninth among shooting guards and 38th overall in this stat.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              LBJ is playing out of his mind this year. Even if the Raps finish ahead of the Cavs in the standings, he'll be really hard to beat. I hope DeRozan gets nods for first team all-nba though. That would be a nice coup. Lots of great guards in the NBA.
                              I think james harden is back to being a 2 guard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I think james harden is back to being a 2 guard
                                For All-NBA it's just "guard". 2 for each 'team'. The locks should be Harden, Curry, Westbrook, Irving and in my opinion DeRozan. Klay, Wall, Paul, Lowry, Oladipo, and Butler will be dueling it out for that 6th spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X