Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    This is a touch of an exaggeration.

However it is extremely difficult to find anything concrete that DeRozan does exceptional other than draw fouls/get to the line. What else does he do at an "all-star" level? The argument of other players not scoring as well as him with his usage is poppy cock because DeRozan doesn't score well at his usage this year either. What is bad for the goose must be bad for the gander, no?

There are huge parallels between sport and religion. When it comes to DeRozan so much relies on the belief he is better than what he is. The numbers don't support it. People will point to the eye test or his off stat sheet contributions but this is perception - not reality.

The word is out on him as evident by GS whiteboard or any one who watches the game without the belief DD is still an all-star.
    Offstat sheet contributions don't have to be entirely subjective. ESPN's RPM ranks him as a slight net positive (very slight +0.86 or something), which pretty much matches what I've been seeing.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Great defense by the rim on the 360 attempt...

Comment

• If we don't make it pass the first round,Casey will be gone but MU will be holding on to DD to see if he can play in the new coach's system. DD at 10 million a year is a bargain and he is expiring contract so there is not rush in trading him

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
          If we don't make it pass the first round,Casey will be gone but MU will be holding on to DD to see if he can play in the new coach's system. DD at 10 million a year is a bargain and he is expiring contract so there is not rush in trading him
          If or when he walks as an UFA we will see what the rush is and was.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
            If we don't make it pass the first round,Casey will be gone but MU will be holding on to DD to see if he can play in the new coach's system. DD at 10 million a year is a bargain and he is expiring contract so there is not rush in trading him
            I agree 100%.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

If or when he walks as an UFA we will see what the rush is and was.
              The coach should be changed first, then take some time to see what DeMar looks like in hopefully a better situation. I think his trade value would go up even with less time left on the contract vs. trading him this season. His production is sht right now.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Great defense by the rim on the 360 attempt...
                Clearly he doesn't like uncontested dunks.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Keep shooting them Bricks you fucking idiot
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    The coach should be changed first, then take some time to see what DeMar looks like in hopefully a better situation. I think his trade value would go up even with less time left on the contract vs. trading him this season. His production is sht right now.
                    I could argue it either way.

I think you trade him ASAP assuming assets of value are coming back.

Comment

I could argue it either way.

I think you trade him ASAP assuming assets of value are coming back.
                      Same here lol. Yeah if any value is available in return now, then move him and get on with it.

Comment

• Meeeehhhhh

Er... I wanna see how he plays without Casey first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OG is our king

Comment

• I think his game needs more fadeaway jumpers
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

• lol at bad luck. this guy watches film right ?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                lol at bad luck. this guy watches film right ?
                                It's way easier to blame luck than it is to face the mirror and make a change.

I know this because I really should be getting back into the gym, but these pizzas are really unlucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X