RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

I did negotiate a lottery protection on that pick, but documentation of that protection seems to have disappeared. And skywalker is denying it. :P Lol
    #BlameApollo

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

#BlameApollo
      No Appology
      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

No Appology
        what-else-should-i-be-all-apollo-creed-5063987.png

Comment

• Petition to bring back the name Maple Jordan

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            So the big revenge game is tonight at the Garden. Isaiah vs. the Celtics. I hope he drops 50 on them.
            Get your usage while you can, I just saw a video of Wall dunking during pregame. 👀

Comment

• Ugh.. I drop Time Lord and he gets 6 blocks in a game (which would have helped me win last week). Dropped Hood and he scores 25 with 5 threes. So frustrating.

Comment

• Has anyone both won and lost 9-0 in back to back weeks? Cause that might happen to me hahaha
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Creeds have signed the former MVP of all sorts of games that don't really matter to a one year deal. Because screw it, I'm going to the playoffs anyway and I have two in cap space and the ability to re-sign one more dude in the spring. I know with this warm welcome Nassir will be extra encouraged to do well. Leading up to the draft where you all snubbed him he said he thinks he'll end up like Kawhi and that he can shoot and handle better than video evidence can confirm. Just like bigfoot, the lock ness monster and fairies, this made the Creeds intrigued.
                  ​​​
                  ​Also, he's on the market in case anyone is looking to pre-order the next Kawhi.

Comment

• Nassir Little, North Carolina

NBA comparison: Celtics SG Jaylen Brown

Best case scenario: Before he arrived at UNC, Little was a McDonald's All-American Game MVP, a projected top-5 pick, and a 3-and-D prospect for the NBA. Then with the Tar Heels, he shot 26.9% from 3-point range and was all over the place defensively (not the good all over the place). That he's here speaks to his potential to fulfill that projection.

Why he can reach his ceiling: Little's production was stifled in a deep forward rotation at UNC in which he played a bit role. But the flashes ... oh, the flashes. They are there. And they are magnificent. His athletic pop, 7-1 wingspan and ball-handling skills are all too good to not find a niche with an NBA team.
                    https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2...eys-class/amp/

I mean I can handle that. He was supposed to go more like Simons, learning on the sideline but with the roster turnover, the injuries and the bench guys pinned for roles not delivering much he got the the nod early. He started at PF last night and he might get PF classification to go along with SF classification. That would be good for his value too. Only 19, second most athletic player in the draft, super long reach and an NBA ready body. Let's rock and roll on this one.

Comment

• This week's power rankings courtesy of Fantasy Pros:

Weekly Movement:
                      (=) Koncept
                      (+1) Apollo - Dipo started doing five-on-fives with the D-league affiliate and enter Philosopher Nas.
                      (-1) Axel - Baconator turned to Baconbits.
                      (=) 007 - Rebranded "007's Secret Infirmary"?
                      (+2) Mack - Grumble, grumble, FAKE NEWS, grumble, grumble.
                      (-1) WJF - Based on Otto's health, a trade might have helped.
                      (+1) DanH - The JJJ trade falllout?
                      (+1) Drizz - ^ ?

Out of the Top 8
                      (-4) Realizar - Dropped 12% and Skywalker jumped a full 10% post-JJJ trade (and skyrocketed from dead last to 12th in the power rankings). Those Fantasy Pros are not Ballswin fantasy fans it would seem. I'm sure he's got some trash talking on the to-do list now.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Nov 14, 2019, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• I give him 5 WW periods before hes back on the open market.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          I give him 5 WW periods before hes back on the open market.
                          The Creeds are on auto-pilot until February. Parade planning is demanding.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            This week's power rankings courtesy of Fantasy Pros:

Weekly Movement:
                            (=) Koncept
                            (+1) Apollo - Dipo started doing five-on-fives with the D-league affiliate and enter Philosopher Nas.
                            (-1) Axel - Baconator turned to Baconbits.
                            (=) 007 - Rebranded "007's Secret Infirmary"?
                            (+2) Mack - Grumble, grumble, FAKE NEWS, grumble, grumble.
                            (-1) WJF - Based on Otto's health, a trade might have helped.
                            (+1) DanH - The JJJ trade falllout?
                            (+1) Drizz - ^ ?

Out of the Top 8
                            (-4) Realizar - Dropped 12% and Skywalker jumped a full 10% post-JJJ trade (and skyrocketed from dead last to 12th in the power rankings). Those Fantasy Pros are not Ballswin fantasy fans it would seem. I'm sure he's got some trash talking on the to-do list now.
                            I guess Appolo’s so-called fantasy bass pro shop pros don’t value Joey’s 2020 pick as much as I do lol
                            RR OG

Comment

• Looks like my arch rival will be choosing a Skywalker draft pick that’s outside the lottery.

I’m all about the lol’s these days!
                              RR OG

Comment

• I’m not all about the winning; I’m more about causing the disturbance.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X