No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs and Rams is what I should say but the only scenario I win this is BENGALs and Rams. So I'll go with that.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Proline Pro Picks results for Super Divisional Championship weekend.

Mack = 2
      Apollo = A donut.
      The King = 2
      Berta = 2
      Demo = 2
      Axel = DNP (Did Not Pick)- CD

Comment

• Chiefs & 49ers (circa 2020)
        RR OG

Comment

• Bengals. Joey B and Jamar does it. Joe Mixon gets loose and Burrows puts his name up their with Alllen and Mahomes. Last Gen had Brady vs manning this Gen has those 3 studs competing for the AFC for the next decade. Bengals 37, chiefs 34.

Rams. air attack is under way for the rare road game at home. Nines can't keep up with a game manager QB. Rams 27, Nines 17
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Cincinnati fucking Bengals!!!! What a 2nd half by their defense... Gotta give me some bonus points for the pickem for having Bengals every weekends

Comment

• How do you like these doNuts?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                How do you like these doNuts?
                Deeee licious.
                Apollo Donuts fly off the shelves as the King assumes the Iron Throne at Tim Hortons this week.

So.. nice segue to Super Championship Weekend results.

Mack goes 1 and 1
                ** Berta also goes a very loud 2 and 0. I wonder if he is wearing Cincinatti Bengal PJs around the house.
                The King joins Apollo for a donut. at 0 and 2
                Demo goes 1 and 1
                AND
                Drum Roll please.
                Apollo sweeps at 2 and 0 ending his run at 1 for "oh-fers".

The scores predictions are like a radar graph... everything everywhere ...
                Closest to the pin goes to Mack for a 23 -20 call in the Rams/49ers game .. he just had the wrong side by a FG
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Jan 31, 2022, 10:53 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Deeee licious.
                  Apollo Donuts fly off the shelves as the King assumes the Iron Throne at Tim Hortons this week.

So.. nice segue to Super Championship Weekend results.

Mack goes 1 and 1
                  Berta also goes a very loud 1 and 1. I wonder if he is wearing Cincinatti Bengal PJs around the house.
                  The King joins Apollo for a donut. at 0 and 2
                  Demo goes 1 and 1
                  AND
                  Drum Roll please.
                  Apollo sweeps at 2 and 0 ending his run at 1 for "oh-fers".

The scores predictions are like a radar graph... everything everywhere ...
                  Closest to the pin goes to Mack for a 23 -20 call in the Rams/49ers game .. he just had the wrong side by a FG
                  Had the Rams too Demo. Picked both the rams and bengals every weekend.. Only bet real $ on the Bengals every weekend tho, Made some decent coin. Gonna keep riding with Big game Joe in the super bowl

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Had the Rams too Demo. Picked both the rams and bengals every weekend.. Only bet real $ on the Bengals every weekend tho, Made some decent coin. Gonna keep riding with Big game Joe in the super bowl
                    Oh.. well let me adjust the post then..
                    Well they (the Bengals) sure came out of no where this year ... Polls had them the 25th ranked or so team in the pre season.

Its been a run for sure.. but its closer to midnight ... the documentary on the season ends on a down note.
                    Rams and Matt Stafford are finally Super Bowl Champs.

- TGO

Comment

Mack goes 1 and 1
                      Sadly, I ate a couple donuts this past weekend.

I can't root for any team that has OBJ, so I'm rooting for Cincy in the SB. JoBu has never lost an elimination game since he went to LSU!

Comment

• So this is it.
                        Seems like a couple of weeks ago we were drafting the keys to kicking ass and taking names for this past season and next.

So Macks going with the Bengals and Joe Burrow.
                        I will take Matt Stafford and the Rams.

Who ya got ?
                        drizz Apollo Axel bertarapsfan tucas MangoKid James Ballswin (Realizar)
                        - TGO

Comment

• Gonna let it ride on the Bungles. The Rams only have a better team if Stafford doesn't crumble under the pressure.

Comment

• Bengals by a field goal.. Again. Mcpherson tops off a story book rookie year

Comment

• Bonus question: How many games (or maybe years in jail) does Kamara get for having his boys beatdown a random stranger and then for him to then get on the man and punch him in his face so hard that he broke the guys orbital bone? (All caught on camera as police evidence of course)

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Bonus question: How many games (or maybe years in jail) does Kamara get for having his boys beatdown a random stranger and then for him to then get on the man and punch him in his face so hard that he broke the guys orbital bone? (All caught on camera as police evidence of course)
                                Really hope it's jail time... too many of these guys get off too easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X